1K Links, Anchor, Do-Follow, Low OBL, need I say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, your order system sucks. Just use wufoo.

it takes like 45 seconds to fill out dude, don't hate

REVIEW

I've known Gutter for a while now, he's a smart dude, codes up really cool shit. I did not know he was working on this, but after talking with mattseh, it seems he's been busting ass on this for a while.

I got my report within about 4 hours of ordering. Came as a nice Excel file. Ordering was easy.

The links were on a target I have never seen before, and were the least spammed out targets I've ever seen. There was 1 other backlink built on the pages I got in my report. ONE. Also, he sent over over 1500 links as opposed to the 1000 he reports delivering.

I'm almost bummed he's selling these here because they're so clean and pretty. I'd rather keep them all to myself. If Gutter can keep adding to the list and expanding the targets, this could be a very very impressive service. I hit a site that is stuck at #5 for a keyword that's making me about $15/day, so if these links break me through to top 3, expect many more orders coming your way.

Impressive service. Definitely recommend it.

Also, is it possible to split half the anchor texts? So same url, but 2 different anchors and are there any more review copies available?

Delivered exactly what he said he would + bonus links. I checked some of them manually and there are very few if any other comments, so it's an unspammed resource at the moment.

Hopefully there are lots of targets on this platform, otherwise I can see it getting quickly spammed just from these orders.

All in all, 9/10. Will order again.

it takes like 45 seconds to fill out dude, don't hate

REVIEW

I've known Gutter for a while now, he's a smart dude, codes up really cool shit. I did not know he was working on this, but after talking with mattseh, it seems he's been busting ass on this for a while.

I got my report within about 4 hours of ordering. Came as a nice Excel file. Ordering was easy.

The links were on a target I have never seen before, and were the least spammed out targets I've ever seen. There was 1 other backlink built on the pages I got in my report. ONE. Also, he sent over over 1500 links as opposed to the 1000 he reports delivering.

I'm almost bummed he's selling these here because they're so clean and pretty. I'd rather keep them all to myself. If Gutter can keep adding to the list and expanding the targets, this could be a very very impressive service. I hit a site that is stuck at #5 for a keyword that's making me about $15/day, so if these links break me through to top 3, expect many more orders coming your way.

Impressive service. Definitely recommend it.

Delivered exactly what he said he would + bonus links. I checked some of them manually and there are very few if any other comments, so it's an unspammed resource at the moment.

Hopefully there are lots of targets on this platform, otherwise I can see it getting quickly spammed just from these orders.

All in all, 9/10. Will order again.
I saw these links. Good stuff. Do like.

Already got my order. Nice stuff in here. Worth the money.

Thanks for the comments guys, open for more orders.

My review:

I received well over the amount of links I ordered, very pleased. The comment links appear mostly on video blogs, they are all dofollow, comment pages have low OBL, the domains i checked are indexed in Google. The pagerank of the comment page mostly are N/A or PR0. The pagerank of the overall domain were mostly PR1-PR3. Links are built fast (less than 24 hours) so I wouldn't recommend for a brand new website, but for established websites this should work great! Overall highly recommended!

All orders completed and reports sent out.

Some people are having a problem with the order form, if you are just pm me the information I need for your order.

My review:

I received well over the amount of links I ordered, very pleased. The comment links appear mostly on video blogs, they are all dofollow, comment pages have low OBL, the domains i checked are indexed in Google. The pagerank of the comment page mostly are N/A or PR0. The pagerank of the overall domain were mostly PR1-PR3. Links are built fast (less than 24 hours) so I wouldn't recommend for a brand new website, but for established websites this should work great! Overall highly recommended!

Thanks for the review and the itrader yinka.

Ordered a package ( non discounted ) and less than 2 hrs later I got the report !

I like the fact than you can add multiple target urls as well as multiple anchor text variations. ( sent mine to same domain but 3 different category pages. )

can only repeat this:

I'm almost bummed he's selling these here because they're so clean and pretty. I'd rather keep them all to myself. If Gutter can keep adding to the list and expanding the targets, this could be a very very impressive service.

Cheers

Hey gutter. Are there any half priced review copies left? If so I'll take one. I'll be sure to leave a detailed review.

I paid - but having trouble ordering. It either went back to the main page or the last time it said "Database Error". Sending you a PM.

I'm sorry but there are no discounted reviews left, also I am not taking orders in adult/pharma niche.

Thanks for the orders guys keep them coming.

Review time

Got a discounted package, here's the verdict:

• Received 1701 links --> massive over delivery
  • Unique domains: 774 with a natural PR spread
  • OBL is very low, atm there are only 1-6 comments per page --> I hope gutterseo is going to keep it that way!
  • Turnaround time: couple of hours
Good shit!

You said that you wouldn't do this for new sites. I have a site that is 3 weeks and a few days old. Do you suggest this service for said site?

Status
Not open for further replies.