1K Links, Anchor, Do-Follow, Low OBL, need I say more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutterseo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬&
Feb 27, 2009
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Want to vary your link profile?

Need links from websites that haven't been spammed to death?

Do you want links from untapped sources that give your website the boost it needs?

Then you have come to the right place. I am offering this unique service exclusively to wickedfire. What you will get is 1000 Do-Follow anchor links. The links are comment links but not like you have seen before. These are not Scrapebox or Xrumer Links.

You get a guaranteed 1000 links (and I always over deliver). Any missing links will always be replaced completely free of charge.

So what are you waiting for order now and get 1000 valuable links to your website. A full report is delivered within 48 hours that shows the url your link is dropped on, what anchor was used and what page was linked to. We accept an unlimited amount of urls and anchors for every order.

These links are suitable for linking to any site, direct to your money site, your tier 2 and 3 linkwheel sites or to get your profile links indexed (although I don't recommend it these links are far too valuable for that).

Price $40.00 - 1000 Links

To order just click here 1k links and fill out the order form.

Larger packages to follow

I am giving out two free MOD review copies and 4 half price review copies, requirements for review copies is that you MUST leave a review after receiving your report.

Any questions please ask in the thread or drop me a pm.

what guaruntees do you make regarding the pages being low OBL?

I'd like to know whats the max OBL

and how many time you're going to spam each page before stopping (thus retaining a low OBL).,

So your recommending pointing the 1000 links direct to your money site? Are they pinged afterwards or anything else?

what guaruntees do you make regarding the pages being low OBL?
I'd like to know whats the max OBL
and how many time you're going to spam each page before stopping (thus retaining a low OBL).,

Thats a very good question. I am not going to make any guarantees on the OBL of the pages but let me say I have a lot of targets and the average OBL of each page is between 0-20. some pages will have more some will have less. I will probably stop posting to a page when the OBL nears the 50 mark but again I am not making any guarantees here.

So your recommending pointing the 1000 links direct to your money site? Are they pinged afterwards or anything else?

Thats what I do and I am seeing very good results. I probably wouldn't send all the links directly to a brand new site though. I don't ping the links.

Forgot too mention anyone who wants to avail of a review copy pm me for payment info.

thanks for the answers :)

secondly: are these pages already indexed by google, and if so, do they have any PR?

could be a good service, but I neeeeed specifics to drop 40$ per 1000 links :)

thanks for the answers :)

secondly: are these pages already indexed by google, and if so, do they have any PR?

could be a good service, but I neeeeed specifics to drop 40$ per 1000 links :)

On a random sample almost every page is indexed in Google, if you have a large amount of pages in your order not in the index I'll replace those links free of charge. With regard to PR on a random sample of 100 domains I had 2 pr4, 2 pr3, 9 pr2, 17 pr1, 60 pr0 and 10 N/A. This is the root domain PR not the pages you will have your links on.

If your worried about spending $40 why not take one of the half price review copies.

Those are promising stats.

How many unique pages do you have at your disposal? I might want to push 200 domains onto you (not all at once tho heh) :)

I'm not eligable for a review (200 posts, 20 itraders), so shall wait. Plus ive already spunked my monthly budget, but will be looking to shoot some more next month. Look forward to the reviews.

To be clear, these are comment links, non-niche specific right?

So what's so different about them to other services?

To be clear, these are comment links, non-niche specific right?

So what's so different about them to other services?

They are not blog comments, for most of my targets you would need to register an account to even post a comment. This helps to keep the OBL down. As far as I know there is no one else offering these kind of links as a service.

im assuming you are using software to drop these links?
If they are not blog comments (just stated in your previous post), what are they? No mystery links please ;)
Please clarify how you are building these links and what they are

No problem, these are links on web2.0 tube type sites using custom software. In the coming days I will be adding more types of sites where links will be dropped and introducing larger packages. This is a soft launch of a service I plan on making much larger.

There are no post/itrader counts on the half price review copies so long as this doesn't break any forum rules.

OK I will give it a shot and try a half price review package, pm me the details :)

Got a site I haven't touched for months ranking at 170ish so should be interesting to see what happens.

disregard previous post, apparently you need 200 posts to give a review.
Will bookmark the thread and check back later, looks like an interesting service!

Status
Not open for further replies.