1500 Dofollow Wiki Backlinks Only $27! Post to over 500 Dofollow Sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

I filled in form clicked submit but it wont take me to paypal to pay. It just stops. Please let me know if you got it and how i can pay.

Ordered. 7E8555227M161802V

Can't wait :) thanks

Your report was sent.

Thank you!

I submitted the form but it didn't take me to paypal.

Please let me know if you got my order form.

Payment made Transaction ID #1693XXX191XXX733A

Payment and details received. Order now processing.

Thank you.
I filled in form clicked submit but it wont take me to paypal to pay. It just stops. Please let me know if you got it and how i can pay.

Order details and payment has now been received. Your order is processing as well.
Do you only have 1500 wikis on unique domains? Or can I buy 5 articles and use it all for the same domain?

Yes, we will process all the 5 orders using this list. We are constantly harvesting fresh sites to add to the list.

Let me know if you have anymore questions.

Regards.

Report received.

High quality service, received more than 500 dofollow wiki. I hope to see result on SERP and I'll be back with my review ;)

thanks!

Hello,

Just filled in your form, but there's no payment after. Guess I'll have to wait for you to contact me ?

Thanks
SJ

Hello,

Just filled in your form, but there's no payment after. Guess I'll have to wait for you to contact me ?

Thanks
SJ

Report sent. Please check your email.
I still haven't received my order, it's been a while, can you please PM me an update? Thanks :)

Report sent. Please check your email.

Same question.

Report sent. Please check your email

Please check my order also as I cannot seem to get a reply through the messaging system.

Report sent as well. Please check your email.

ALL reports have now been sent. I was swamped, so there was a little bit of delay.

Thank you all.

REVIEW:

These are my ranking improvements.

KEYWORD 1: 6 > 2
KEYWORD 2: 8 > 3
KEYWORD 3: 11 > 3

None of the keywords are very difficult, but not are very easy either. The wikis are readable and decently long.

This is an excellent service for the money. I am ordering another package as soon as I am done writing this.

REVIEW:

These are my ranking improvements.

KEYWORD 1: 6 > 2
KEYWORD 2: 8 > 3
KEYWORD 3: 11 > 3

None of the keywords are very difficult, but not are very easy either. The wikis are readable and decently long.

This is an excellent service for the money. I am ordering another package as soon as I am done writing this.

Thanks for your review :) New order received and processing.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.