15 PR3-PR5 Authority homepage Links for 42$, out of 25 sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi blognetwork, i have ordered all of your packages and have gotten a bunch of movement in the serps upwards for my kws. keep them coming and make sure the big G doesnt catch on ;)

hi blognetwork, i have ordered all of your packages and have gotten a bunch of movement in the serps upwards for my kws. keep them coming and make sure the big G doesnt catch on ;)

oh and i also of coarse placed an order for 3

Thanks for the orders.....

Is it permanent HP links or roll off, what's OBL max on HP ?

It is HP links...not blogroll..

Max. order we going to taken is 99....So OBL less than 60 due to random selection of blogs...

let me know if you can work with foreign keywords.

Regards kingtun

Yes...we accept foreign keyword

Review: These homepage links gave me a really good boost on your last thread. I got 20 links for a pretty competitive keyword, and went from not in the top 100 to #17 within a few days after order completion. The keyword just spiked up today, so it's possible it can move even more in the coming days. Would definitely recommend!

Just placed 2 orders - one on each network

Get 20 PR3-5 Authority homepage Links for 59$, out of 35 sites (Unique articles)
Your transaction ID is: 1M41409341801160M.

10 PR3-PR5 Permanent HOMEPAGE LINKS for just 25$ (Authority Domains)
Your transaction ID is: 93Y45550XX392203E.

Please confirm and dont forget to read the instructions. thanks

Review: These homepage links gave me a really good boost on your last thread. I got 20 links for a pretty competitive keyword, and went from not in the top 100 to #17 within a few days after order completion. The keyword just spiked up today, so it's possible it can move even more in the coming days. Would definitely recommend!

Thanks for the nice review

just placed another order with you!

Thanks for the orders......

Just placed an order.

Get 20 PR3-5 Authority homepage Links for 59$, out of 35 sites (Unique articles)
Your transaction ID is: 1M41409341801160M.

Your transaction ID is: 93Y45550XX392203E.

Please confirm and dont forget to read the instructions. thanks

Thanks for the orders.....

7D54XXXXXXXXXX

Ordered today. Hoping for some good SERP movement. Not ranking right now in the Top 500 according to SEScout. Let's see what this package can do.

Get 15 PR3-5 Authority homepage Links for 42$, out of 25 sites (Unique articles)
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 07S77233M11759517

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 36R299999F5151400.

Please confirm . thanks

Just ordered : 93411085UL5127905 :

Cheers

Just made a second order as you said the domains were different between packages :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.