15 PR3-PR4 HP links with unique content for 73.5$(50 Social Bookmarking free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my report a few days ago. I wanted to wait for changes in the SERPS before writing this review, so here it is:

- Speed: My order took only 6 business day to complete. This is great, faster than most high PR links services.
- Quality: Homepage links in only PR 3 and 4 blogs. Articles are short, but unique and readable. The bonus bookmarks are all in high quality pages, like delicious or diigo.
- Results: I bought the 15 links for a brand new foreign webpage in the smartphone business. I pointed them all to the domain and used my target keyword as anchor. My site went from nowhere to #4, which is bringing me ~250 visits per day.

I would recommend blognetwork services to anyone. I think because these are links from high quality webpages, with only one link per post and no duplicate content, Google doesn't consider it spam. High PR blog posts are working great for me after Penguin.

Got my report a few days ago. I wanted to wait for changes in the SERPS before writing this review, so here it is:

- Speed: My order took only 6 business day to complete. This is great, faster than most high PR links services.
- Quality: Homepage links in only PR 3 and 4 blogs. Articles are short, but unique and readable. The bonus bookmarks are all in high quality pages, like delicious or diigo.
- Results: I bought the 15 links for a brand new foreign webpage in the smartphone business. I pointed them all to the domain and used my target keyword as anchor. My site went from nowhere to #4, which is bringing me ~250 visits per day.

I would recommend blognetwork services to anyone. I think because these are links from high quality webpages, with only one link per post and no duplicate content, Google doesn't consider it spam. High PR blog posts are working great for me after Penguin.

Thanks a lot for the review

Status
Not open for further replies.