15 do-follow blog comment links(10 PR 3+5 PR4) ONLY FOR $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, Spotwriters, how about communicating with your customers?

I paid for 15 do follow links. I got 15 nofollow links which disappeared within hours of you posting them.

You need to take care of this, or refund the money. It's as simple as that.

Hey, Spotwriters, how about communicating with your customers?

I paid for 15 do follow links. I got 15 nofollow links which disappeared within hours of you posting them.

You need to take care of this, or refund the money. It's as simple as that.

hello all

Most of the comments were awaiting moderation. So I was not able to get back to you.

reports for psk10 and Deljean I have alredy send.

rest reports coming soon for others.

Replacement set of comments received as promised.

Again, all comments that I've been able to check are very well written and totally on topic!

12 comments are currently visible. They are dofollow and are on pages that have NOT been spammed. Most of the pages have only a few comments. So overall, that's great. Only downside is that they are on different pages within the same domain.

The remaining comments are not yet visible as they are presumably waiting moderation.

Given my experience so far, I'm sure that if there are problems with these remaining comments, Spotwriters will replace them.

Overall am happy with the service provided by Spotwriters and hope to do more business in the future.

I'm happy to report that Spotwriters had made good by posting another set of comments.

These look to be good and have stuck for more than a day, so I'm satisfied with his service, which was ultimately delivered as promised.

Its been 10 days now since I paid and was promised my order buy Sat at the latest. Still nothing... Not happy

Status
Not open for further replies.