15 do-follow blog comment links(10 PR 3+5 PR4) ONLY FOR $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just received the 15 links. There were 10 pr 4's and 5 were pr 3's. All were there, with only 2-5 other comments, and they were all do-follow. Not only were the links there, but the comments were relevant, and proper English.

Bottom line...for $9....you have to be one cheap chicken fucker not to think that this is a great service.

Also, OP is easy to contact, and easy to communicate with.

Proceed to buy this now.

farking

Got the report back in spreadsheet form - in no time at all. Excellent response.

I've checked a selection of the comments and they are very well written. The pages also have low OBLs. Again excellent.

However all 15 comments are on the same domain - although obviously they are on different pages on that domain. (This is not necessarily an issue though.)

But the killer is that all of the comments I've checked appear to be NOFOLLOW (when checked with SEO Quake). And NOT dofollow as advertised. They also seem to be displayed on the page via javascript - and not as explicit html as is normally the case. Hence I've no idea what Googlebot would make of these - if anything. Hence this is not good.

I'm hoping that spotwriters will be able to replace them - as I would NOT have purchased if they were advertised as NOFOLLOW.

Not sure if farking's comments are on the same domain as mine - as he has stated that his comments were all do-follow - so hopefully spotwriters does have some other blogs that will be DO FOLLOW as expected!

Got the report back in spreadsheet form - in no time at all. Excellent response.

I've checked a selection of the comments and they are very well written. The pages also have low OBLs. Again excellent.

However all 15 comments are on the same domain - although obviously they are on different pages on that domain. (This is not necessarily an issue though.)

But the killer is that all of the comments I've checked appear to be NOFOLLOW (when checked with SEO Quake). And NOT dofollow as advertised. They also seem to be displayed on the page via javascript - and not as explicit html as is normally the case. Hence I've no idea what Googlebot would make of these - if anything. Hence this is not good.

I'm hoping that spotwriters will be able to replace them - as I would NOT have purchased if they were advertised as NOFOLLOW.

Not sure if farking's comments are on the same domain as mine - as he has stated that his comments were all do-follow - so hopefully spotwriters does have some other blogs that will be DO FOLLOW as expected!

I will check it and dont worry you will get another set of links.

I purchased one of these packages. All 15 links were on the same blog..which would be okay, but they were all "nofollow" links.

Much worse, however, is that 24 hours after first checking the links, all 15 of the links have been erased from the blog.

yes, i made a mistake. I thought they were dofollow because my search for "nofollow" produced no results. However, I notice that my link isn't showing up in the page code...so it's nofollow for me too.

i have been working with spotwriters on a couple things since last week, and his communication is great, and I think his intentions are good. I'm sure he will replace the links for anyone who paid.

He's just given me a list of 100 other links (which I paid for), so I'll let you know how they are, once I have a chance to assess.

Status
Not open for further replies.