15+ 1st tier web 2.0 sites and 10 000 2nd tier blog comments *only $30*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Received my report from Tim, I sent him a well spun article so the quality of the web 2.0 properties was excellent, to answer seocompany's question, the quality of the articles all depend on how well the spin job was done.

I had 15 web 2.0 ( a mix of follow and no follow) properties pointing to my money site and another 15 web 2.0's pointing to them. That lot was blasted with 18000 blog comments making it a perfect link pyramid at a very competitive price.

Would have loved to get the log ins and passwords of the properties, and one of the properties wasn't publicly viewable. Conclusion, this is a steal at $30 will send more work your way!

Verdict: 8 out of 10

Received my report from Tim, I sent him a well spun article so the quality of the web 2.0 properties was excellent, to answer seocompany's question, the quality of the articles all depend on how well the spin job was done.

I had 15 web 2.0 ( a mix of follow and no follow) properties pointing to my money site and another 15 web 2.0's pointing to them. That lot was blasted with 18000 blog comments making it a perfect link pyramid at a very competitive price.

Would have loved to get the log ins and passwords of the properties, and one of the properties wasn't publicly viewable. Conclusion, this is a steal at $30 will send more work your way!

Verdict: 8 out of 10

Thanks for the review buddy:) looking forward to doing future business with you

Finally available for more orders!

*15 1st tier web 2.0 properties linking to money site
*15 2nd tier web 2.0 properties randomly linking to the 1st tier sites
*15 000 valid and verified blog comments linking to the 2nd tier web 2.0 sites

All this for only $30!!!

senuke1.jpg

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 00372264EA5950214)

Requested details sent via email!

Please confirm receipt!

I'm interested, PM me with details please :)
Pm sent:)

I have decided to upgrade my service everyone to allow for better serp results. Below are the new details.

*15 1st tier web 2.0 properties linking to money site
*15 2nd tier web 2.0 properties randomly linking to the 1st tier sites
*40 000 valid and verified blog comments linking to the 2nd tier web 2.0 sites

Price $45

So for an extra $15 you are basically getting an extra 25 000 blog comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.