15+ 1st tier web 2.0 sites and 10 000 2nd tier blog comments *only $30*

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim880722

Jun 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
305   0   0
Hey everyone i am ready to start my new serp dominating service which is a mixture of web 2.0 properties linking to your money site (or whichever site you choose) and thousands of blog comments linking to your web 2.0 properties for lots of link juice.

Blog comments are a great way for building lots of backlinks but the problem is it can often get your website sandboxed, the great thing about this service is none of the blog comments will be linking directly to your money site so there is no risk at getting sandboxed! The web 2.0 sites act as "buffer sites" and will then pass all the link juice from the blog comments on to your money site!

Package:

15+ web 2.0 properties linking to money site
10 000+ guaranteed blog comments linking to the web 2.0 properties

Turn around time: Max 3 days! (unless i am extremely backed up with orders but i will let you know this before you pay)

Price: Only $30

I always try to over deliver.

What I will need from you:

1 article.
1 blog comment.
Between 1 and 3 urls with up to 3 anchor texts each.

To order please post in my thread and send me a pm.

Giving away 2 review copies at 50% discount and then 5 copies at $20 each.

Lets get this going:D

Interested!

Question:
1: Are all blog comments checked? I mean the comments with the link is live???
2: 1 blog comment??? can you provide the comment, since you are providing this service!

Interested!

Question:
1: Are all blog comments checked? I mean the comments with the link is live???
2: 1 blog comment??? can you provide the comment, since you are providing this service!

yes all blog comments are checked, i provide atleast 10 000 live blog comments.

I could provide the comment if you like.

HOHO, Amazing service~~~

I just got my report with 20 web2.0 properties and 12521 comments~~~ it's only abnout 3 hours from I pay the money~~~

checked the 20 web2.0 sites, and all done with spun article I provide, and of cource with the anchor text links

checked 10 random comments, just as he descripted in the thread, the links to the web2.0 sites are all live~~~

The only problem is, he didn't give me the password, so I can update them myself~~and I have replied his email to ask for the password, hope I can get it~~~

Recommend, 9/10

HOHO? Amazing service~~~

I just got my report with 20 web2.0 properties and 12521 comments~~~ it's only abnout 3 hours from I pay the money~~~

checked the 20 web2.0 sites, and all done with spun article I provide, and of cource with the anchor text links

checked 10 random comments, just as he descripted in the thread, the links to the web2.0 sites are all live~~~

The only problem is, he didn't give me the password, so I can update them myself~~and I have replied his email to ask for the password, hope I can get it~~~

Recommend, 9/10

Thanks for the great review buddy. I replied to your email in regards to the usernames and passwords.

here are a list of the web 2.0 properties I use.

experienceproject.com
blog.com
blogspot.com
blurty.com
bravejournal.com
edublogs.org
friendster.com
gather.com
hpage.com
hubpages.com
insanejournal.com
jimdo.com
shutterfly.com
sosblog.com
soulcast.com
terapad.com
typepad.com
webs.com
wetpaint.com
wikidot.com
wikispaces.com
wordpress.com

Review

Got my review copy earlier. This service has potential if the OP can sort out some of these issues.

My report contained 20 web 2.0 properties. I did a scrapebox linkcheck and 16 were found. I manually checked the other 4 and 3 were already taken down, 1 was behind a login screen (or maybe it was taken down too, I forget). Now I could care less if content is readable if I'm using it for backlinks, as long as it sticks, but for those of you who do care the content is obviously spun which is probably what caused the properties to be taken down.

I received 12.5k blog comments and link checked about 2k. No problems there as basically all of them contained my link with proper anchor text. But the one problem though is that I'm sure many of them are linking to the 4 properties where my link isn't at.

Overall, a pretty standard service. If the OP can fix the problem with the properties being taken down then it'll be worth the price.

Review

Got my review copy earlier. This service has potential if the OP can sort out some of these issues.

My report contained 20 web 2.0 properties. I did a scrapebox linkcheck and 16 were found. I manually checked the other 4 and 3 were already taken down, 1 was behind a login screen (or maybe it was taken down too, I forget). Now I could care less if content is readable if I'm using it for backlinks, as long as it sticks, but for those of you who do care the content is obviously spun which is probably what caused the properties to be taken down.

I received 12.5k blog comments and link checked about 2k. No problems there as basically all of them contained my link with proper anchor text. But the one problem though is that I'm sure many of them are linking to the 4 properties where my link isn't at.

Overall, a pretty standard service. If the OP can fix the problem with the properties being taken down then it'll be worth the price.

Thanks for the honest review and for bringing that issue to my attention. I have managed to sort the problem out.

I will be offering a few more review copies at $15

get 15+ web 2.0 properties
10 000+ blog comments

Okay everyone I have decided to beef up my service for maximum benefit to my customers.

Package now contains the following:

*15 1st tier web 2.0 properties linking to money site
*15 2nd tier web 2.0 properties randomly linking to the 1st tier sites
*15 000 valid and verified blog comments linking to the 2nd tier web 2.0 sites

All this for only $30!!!

2 Review copies available at $20

senuke1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.