142 Instant Approve Dofollow Blog Comment Pages V8(PR 6 to 1) with Review copies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sent payment - please email me the list.
Thanks for the payment. I sent the list.

@all
You get the list as soon as possible when I receive the payment. Some of members send payments with out any PM or message with payments including email address. At that time I send the list to paypal email. Please mention email address to receive the list.

Thanks
Blog.

Well, here is my review - it's not a good one either.

Out of the 142 blogs, 32 of them had errors with issues with the sign up, issues with the posting, discussion had been closed, or the link had been duplicated within the list.

So that means only 110 of the blogs actually worked. Of these blogs all of them worked, though I'm upset that I have 32 blogs that didn't.

How are you going to fix this?

Well, here is my review - it's not a good one either.

Out of the 142 blogs, 32 of them had errors with issues with the sign up, issues with the posting, discussion had been closed, or the link had been duplicated within the list.

So that means only 110 of the blogs actually worked. Of these blogs all of them worked, though I'm upset that I have 32 blogs that didn't.

How are you going to fix this?

Not sure about 32. Anyway Some links have issue after abusing from few buyers. Please understand the real situation.

Thanks
Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.