1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $1.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any one owns a directory and wants it added to the directoires we submit to feel free to contact me.

Has anyone seen any result from doing this, meaning any backlinks at all??

like any directory submission service it takes time to show the backlinks, if you follow an approved email you will be able to trace the links that way.

im going to be increasing the price of orders very soon.

Heads up for you guys ordering this service.

Many of the directories come back to you in an email asking you to confirm but not one I've checked so far has been a real confirmation - it's a swizz to get you to a landing page.

I recommend setting up a junk email account and don't waste any time trying to confirm as it's not necessary.

Heads up for you guys ordering this service.

Many of the directories come back to you in an email asking you to confirm but not one I've checked so far has been a real confirmation - it's a swizz to get you to a landing page.

I recommend setting up a junk email account and don't waste any time trying to confirm as it's not necessary.

Like i said in my above post, alot of them you dont need to confirm and its a well known trick that people will set up auto responders to send you to landing pages. When we did a full auto approve count and we do them every few weeks we got around 130 that needed confirmations. The thing with our software is it looks for FREE phpld directoires that dont require captcha and the bulk of these dont need any form of clicking links to confirm once the links been sent all it needs is the directory owner to approve them. You will be getting your link has been approved emails and also approved confirmations with out email. I do recommend junk email accounts as you will get alot of emails as the service does submit to well over 2000 directoires.

review

Quick responses, added my credits super fast, helped me out since I made a mistake which I really appreciate. Would use again for sure based on the initial transaction, have to wait for results and will post back.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.