1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $1.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm interested, please pm me details.
I've used a service before where they submit my site to directories with "keyword keyword." notice the "."
Please tell me this not one of them.

You control what keywords you put in.

This is an awesome deal and exdeus backs that up with simple instructions and, in my case, instantaneous communication even when she wasn't actually online on Wickedfire, so she's on top of her emails.

I'm in the middle of my first URL submission and, needless to say, the results look excellent for the price, with only a small fraction of failed submissions (which is inevitable).

The price also gets lower for each submission with bulk orders, so this is a great little buy for anyone on a tight budget such as myself, so give it a whirl.

Got my credits this morning, plugged the 10 sites into the system (which is super easy BTW) and the confirmation emails are rolling in! Checking the results, I see them to be on par with what I expected and have seen from other reviewers above.

So, for the price, this rocks!
Thanks,
J

Is it risky to do this on a new webpage? A brand new page with very few or none backlinks at all? Or will google find out and slap it off to page 28342?

Is it risky to do this on a new webpage? A brand new page with very few or none backlinks at all? Or will google find out and slap it off to page 28342?

Not really risky at all to be honest the submissions take time to be crawled by spiders and so forth and need time to be indexed so you dont get a spike of links all in one shot its spread out making it safer. Ive tried it on new sites and never had a issue.

Please provide PAY PAYPAL BUTTON, to pay with credit cards, and to click how many order will create. rgds

will be away for the next 30 hours. so if your wanting to order please post and i will send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.