1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $1.99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

exdeus

Dec 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
As the title says 1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $1.99! CRAZY offer!

paypal - $1.99
moneybookers $2.99

please post below to order!

REVIEWS:

REVIEW

This service is slick. There's a simple control panel where you can select a category, description, anchor text, and website. Just hit submit and in a matter of minutes your site is submitted to over 1,400 directories! It couldn't get easier than this people. Now I have no proof that the submissions were actually successful, but I got a decent number of emails from some of the directories so I tend to think the links were in fact submitted. The only way I could see this service being any better is if the OP would show you exactly where the sites were submitted (the actual URL not just the domain). But since the submissions aren't autoapprove, it's not possible. I give this service a 10/10. Exdeus, do you plan on adding more directories to your service? 1,400 is nice but the more submissions there are the better! :D

REVIEW
Sucessful submits 1306
Failed submits 112
Total submits 1418

Very Easy! Got all the email confirmations! Will report back in one week on any SERP jumps.

Review

This is a very different type of system i havent seen submission like this before. Very fast and over 1400 submitted successfully. Emails arrived but it will take a while to confirm them all i will update my review when they are all indexed and rockin. There was only one thing i wondered about all the directories appear to be identical and very low rank and no seo quality to them but i guess in large amounts the links will help. Maybye they are a private directory network or somthing who knows.

Overall 9/10 Definatly will be back :)

Old reviews (proof):

1400 SEO Freindly Directory Submissions For ONLY $9.99! Free Reviews!

Reactions: avatar33

I can vouch for this guy. I have submitted 6 diff sites with this service. Wish I would have held off for the $1.99 special though, lol

thanks :) to be honest im just really board so thought i would make some insane threads giving away insane deals. I increased the cost on the offical site so this is just a WF mega deal.

I placed 6 orders and he responded very quickly(good communication)
I submitted 6 sites after creating an account on the above site. The service targets the directories created by PHP Link Directory Script script. Some of the dirctories do have PRs(randmonly checked some).
Most of the directories are auto approved but some (around 5%) you have to confirm the submission. You can do so with SENUKE or any otehr automated softwares.
I am satisfied with the service..For this price, it was a steal what I got at the end!
Will recommend and place more orders soon.

I will take 4 PM me the details what next I should do?

Nothing all details will be sent to users once they request it via posting in the thread.

i will send details via pm
once payment is made it can take 15 hours for me to get you up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.