13xPR7, 30xPR6, 66xPR5 & 41xPR4 Dofollow Links List :: Extremely High Quality & Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payment sent. Transaction ID : 7U431512C0897534L
Please send to address used for payment.

Payment sent. Transaction ID : 54V04078BA967170S
Please send to address used for payment.

Mailed you'll the list.
Thanks for the purchase.

dumb question, is the list ScrapeBox compatible?

Not most of it. A few pages are though, however i'd strongly advice against the use of it on these pages to maintain the quality.

free review copy

wicked noob, Im a fairly new member at this forum but if you provide me with a free review copy and i will give an honest review of your service, not only here, but at other forums i participate in too! thats maximum orders for you!:food-smiley-010: cheers
let me know

Another great list for Wicked. To keep the integrity of these lists up please don't go SB crazy people. There are plenty of lists dedicated to just auto approves. Wicked lists are meant to be hand built in moderation.

To the guy with 8 posts asking for a free copy, who the fuck do you think you are. Pony up like everyone else or GTFO. Of course it's not my list and Wicked may feel differently but I am sick and tired of 1 post wonders asking "Good day sir, can I haz free copi plz."

Sorry for the rant. Back on topic. As I said another great list, with some juicy domains. The only thing I would like to see is maybe a few more unique domains.

wicked noob, Im a fairly new member at this forum but if you provide me with a free review copy and i will give an honest review of your service, not only here, but at other forums i participate in too! thats maximum orders for you!:food-smiley-010: cheers
let me know

Sorry, but no Review copies as mentioned in the sales thread.

Another great list for Wicked. To keep the integrity of these lists up please don't go SB crazy people. There are plenty of lists dedicated to just auto approves. Wicked lists are meant to be hand built in moderation.

To the guy with 8 posts asking for a free copy, who the fuck do you think you are. Pony up like everyone else or GTFO. Of course it's not my list and Wicked may feel differently but I am sick and tired of 1 post wonders asking "Good day sir, can I haz free copi plz."

Sorry for the rant. Back on topic. As I said another great list, with some juicy domains. The only thing I would like to see is maybe a few more unique domains.

Sure mate.
I wasn't able to add up much domains due to this list being the 4th list after the last major Pagerank update(April 3rd 2010)(Which doesn't let me add pages added to the web from then till now since they're all PR 0).
However by the next list(there should be a PR update by then) i'll be providing more domains and if there's a PR update, a few autoapproved PR8s too and plenty of PR7s.

im the don dada

lmfao @ your post its just a joke

This Thread is now closed as all copies have been sold. I'll be out with a new list by Mid-January. Like this time, there will also be a 'free exclusive list' for all those who have bought any two of my previous lists next time too.
I'll notify all my current/previous buyers via mail when the new list is out. If you happen to be reading this and aren't on my notification list(haven't made a purchase before) then you can PM me your e-mail id with the subject as 'Notification Needed' and i'll notify you with the thread URL of my next List when it is out.
Expect many PR7s and if possible a PR8 too in the next list since Google would've had a PR update by then.
Thanks to All.
-Sydney M

Status
Not open for further replies.