1000 Forum Profiles Backlink for Only $9

Status
Not open for further replies.
i ordered 1000 forum signatures from ebiz101 about two weeks ago and they are starting to show up as backlinks now, and have boosted my rankings. definitely gonna order some more. thanks!

i ordered 1000 forum signatures from ebiz101 about two weeks ago and they are starting to show up as backlinks now, and have boosted my rankings. definitely gonna order some more. thanks!

Thanks for the honest review. Hope to hear from you soon for more orders.

Reactions: dodgy
Placed order 2/19. Order completed on time 2/25 as promised. In a random check most of the profiles look good. There were a few forums that didn't allow links in sig so they just show code. However, he included some extra profiles so that was covered. Also, even without the links, the interlinking using the Website field still provides linkjuice.

Thanks, ebiz. Feedback left.

Placed order 2/19. Order completed on time 2/25 as promised. In a random check most of the profiles look good. There were a few forums that didn't allow links in sig so they just show code. However, he included some extra profiles so that was covered. Also, even without the links, the interlinking using the Website field still provides linkjuice.

Thanks, ebiz. Feedback left.

Thanks Drover I appreciate your honest feedback.. If you have more orders pls let me know.. Cheers... :)

Just got my report, had a look at a bunch of the profiles and everything looks great. Work was done very quickly and exactly as advertised in original post. Thanks man :)

I am getting caught up and like to order another submission. I am going to try just two keyword phrases this time on a url. Do you have any experience against doing this?

thanks

My order was completed today and I'm very happy with ebiz101's service.

Excellent value for money.

Easy to work with and I'll order again in the future.

Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.