1000 Forum Profiles Backlink for Only $9

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebiz101

Feb 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
If you can't afford those hefty price for xrumer service or simply don't want thousands of link coming at the same time, we have the right solution for you. Now offering :

- 1000 unique forum profiles for only $9
- All links are DO FOLLOW and ALL uses anchor text
- All forum profiles are publicly viewable (Doesn't require logging in to view profile)
- Up to 3 different urls and up to 10 anchor text for each url (allow you to have variation of content)
- YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO BLAST 200 - 250 LINKS/DAY FOR FREE (Instead of 1000 links at once)
- YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO RANDOMLY INTERLINKED THESE PROFILES FOR FREE (allow link juice among these profiles)

I will give ONLY 2 free review copies for member who have itrader at least 10. No exception.

The turn around time is 5 days. If you want simple blast (No interlinked and 1k link at once) the turn around time is 1 day.

If you have questions or need sample urls pls PM me or email me at bizwhizz101@gmail.com

Thanks

i have the same question as andly, however if the service is delivered as advertised, i have a few sites i would like the service for. Also, can you tell us what are the niches of this forums...hope not adult :)

First question: Do let me know what are the PR of the forum profile page?

And yes, if I am eligible for a review copy then do let me know. I will write a a descriptive review about your service. PM me if interested. :321:

Hi,

Since many are asking these questions, I'll post the answer here :

Q : What are the PR on these forums ?
A : The PR varies. Since they are thousands of them we don't keep track. However, many are old and active forums.

Q : Are these publicly viewable ?
A : Yes. Since this is for SEO purposes we make sure all profiles are search engine friendly.

Q : What type of forums are these ?
A : Most of them are SMF, Vbulletin, and PhpBB

Q : Are these Angelas and Pauls forum ?
A : No they are not.

Q : Are the process automated ?
A : Yes. We use Xrumer to generate these forum profiles.

The review copies goes to andly and maria. Please send me the details (3 urls and 10 anchor for each url)

Thanks

Hi Timtim,

These forums are not grouped into any niches. So it can be anything. However, if you find profiles from adult forum let me know so I can remove your profile and replace with non-adult one.

i have the same question as andly, however if the service is delivered as advertised, i have a few sites i would like the service for. Also, can you tell us what are the niches of this forums...hope not adult :)

If you are a conservative link builder, I can build these profile slowly (50 -100 links per day) but of course it will take longer time ( 10 - 20 days)

I'm interested. Please send me a PM with bulk pricing if you make that available (5 sites, 10 sites, etc.)

I'm interested in seeing what the reviewers have to say about the service.

Will you provide login/password information for the accounts you create? I can see some value in actually logging in and posting some messages to the higher PR forums in an effort to get them indexed and get the link juice flowing (outsource this, of course!)

I'm interested. Please send me a PM with bulk pricing if you make that available (5 sites, 10 sites, etc.)

I'm interested in seeing what the reviewers have to say about the service.

Will you provide login/password information for the accounts you create? I can see some value in actually logging in and posting some messages to the higher PR forums in an effort to get them indexed and get the link juice flowing (outsource this, of course!)

Yes. We will provide username/password for each profiles. Pls check your PM for bulk pricing..

Here is my review:
-----------------
Got my review copy report yesterday, i have checked some of profile randomly the links looks good and i just want to say to everyone this is the very very great service in this price and i am sure these links 'll defiantly up my site ranking for my targeted keywords, 'll definitely update my review once the links indexed....

Highly recommended for everyone really very very great service...and 'll defintly use this service again in future for my new sites and projects.....

thanks man for your great work really appreciated.

I got my review copy yesterday as well.

Got 2 links for each profile, I checked some of them to verify and all was perfect ++

Link are anchored, I used other services like this and many of them didn't have the anchors ++++

Profiles are randomly interlinked, this will help a lot their indexing.

Got the report after less than 24 hours, superfast!!

This is a very good service, and for only $9!!!

10/10

Thanks Andly, Maria for your honest review. Looking forward for your next order.

Currently I have 2 on progress still plenty rooms left.

hmm, sounds interesting. I will take 1 to start with. btw can you split the 1000 profiles such that I give you 8 urls and you put 2 on 250 profiles each. Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.