100 Dofollow Auto Approve Blog Comments including PR 7 and 6 Backlinks (July 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought this list yesterday ! (Usually he also buys my lists) - It is GOLD!!!
His and My lists have been having totally different domains!!! I always recommend blog8491's blogs lists!!!!:food-smiley-010:

WTF,if it is real, this links are gold and darn cheap. Damn you OP for not telling me earlier. I will buy this shortly

I just made the payment. You got a PM with the transaction ID.
Send over the list please.

Thanks for posting a positive review for all. I know all backlink lovers like high page ranked auto approve links. Because SERP will be boost within a short time and cover this $10 within a very short time.
I have sent list for all buyers. Still I sell copies for others.

Blog, I noticed some of the PR5 links are not PR 5 anymore and some got problems when trying to post comment. Some are not auto approved anymore

I don't know. The other shows PR 5, but some don't. I haven't checked all yet, but will check again later.

BTW, some are not auto approved anymore :(. This is for PR5 only. I haven't checked the other

I don't know. The other shows PR 5, but some don't. I haven't checked all yet, but will check again later.

BTW, some are not auto approved anymore :(. This is for PR5 only. I haven't checked the other

One PR5 doesn't show PR and another one is not auto auto approve at this stage. This is not a big issue since 100 different domains in this list for $10. Still other pages are working fine including PR7 and PR6.

REVIEW

I've received the list and have started making backlinks. Unfortunately many of them have been spammed to death. Despite this fact, there are diamonds in the rough. Many of the blogs require registration, but that's a minor inconvenience.

Whenever you're purchasing a list of DoFollow blogs, if your goal is to get high PR backlinks, make sure and ask how many of the blogs have comment pages. For example, one blog only had a spot for 10 comments. The rest of the comments went onto page 2, 3, and so on. Page 2 and 3 have a PR of 0. Fortunately most of the blogs in this list aren't like that.

In the end, I believe that the service was well worth it. But as for future people after me.....act quick because the good food at the buffet is almost gone. There was barely any cake when I got there.

I've received the list and have started making backlinks. Unfortunately many of them have been spammed to death. Despite this fact, there are diamonds in the rough. Many of the blogs require registration, but that's a minor inconvenience.

Whenever you're purchasing a list of DoFollow blogs, if your goal is to get high PR backlinks, make sure and ask how many of the blogs have comment pages. For example, one blog only had a spot for 10 comments. The rest of the comments went onto page 2, 3, and so on. Page 2 and 3 have a PR of 0. Fortunately most of the blogs in this list aren't like that.

In the end, I believe that the service was well worth it. But as for future people after me.....act quick because the good food at the buffet is almost gone. There was barely any cake when I got there.

Thanks for the honest review. I don;t know which has heavy spam. Most of times, I see a big mistake from some buyers. There are putting all comments in same page that i mentioned in the list. This is not the correct usage of a list. Here I introduce a domain which is giving auto approve dofollow blog comment.
With a simple query in Google = site:blogdomain.com you will find thousand more blog pages where you can put a comment.
I know most of members are doing it.

Anyway Here i give it for $10. That's not a big amount for SEO. These kind of lists are saving hundreds dollar from your pocket by saving money from another backlink service.
This is just like Angela and Paul links. We can't expect a 100% genuine service from anything.
I still think this is a great one for $10.

Thanks
Blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.