100 Dofollow Auto Approve Blog Comments including PR 7 and 6 Backlinks (July 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blog8491

Wickedfire Pro Member
Sep 15, 2009
WF
www.blogcommentshop.com
Rating - 100%
171   0   1
Hey all
Now I made my latest link packet with PR7 and 6 links(18th July 2010)

After many requests from members I would like to sell the link packet of July 2010 Dofollow Blog Comment Pages list. Since I have introduced 11 lists in the past, all members know the quality of my lists.

dofollow250B.jpg

Content of the list (PR is based on exact page, Not the domain PR)

PR7 = 2
PR6 = 3
PR5 = 8
PR4 = 17
PR3 = 32
PR2 = 24
PR1 = 14

Advantage of the list

* All are Auto Approved Comments
* Dofollow Backlinks
* Unique 100 Domains. You get 100 Backlinks from 100 Different IP Addresses.
* All are indexed pages in Search Engines.

Here I will sell decent number of copies . 3 Review copies for $5.

Price:$10
Paypal: blogseolk@gmail.com

When I get the payments, I forward the list to your paypal email or mentioned email.

Thanks​

Bagged a review copy - a good quality list.... and is well worth the asking price ....some of the higher PR sites need you to login but that is only what I expected. Thanks will be keeping an eye out for your next set of list ... Cheers

All review copies sold! Thanks for above buyers who posted a nice feedback. See how they happy with list within a very short time.
This is a backlink machine for $10.

Get it now! Increase your SERP and ROI.

Hey buddy, I have bought a few list from you at DP ( don't go there much anymore - dirty bastards)

but, how many copies have you sold and how many are you going to sell. I hate buying these list and their spamed out.
I don't remember having that problem with your list before.

Thanks

Hey buddy, I have bought a few list from you at DP ( don't go there much anymore - dirty bastards)

but, how many copies have you sold and how many are you going to sell. I hate buying these list and their spamed out.
I don't remember having that problem with your list before.

Thanks

Hi Mate,
This is my 12th version. I sell a decent number of copies like 25-30 for every version. Since I do this business from last year, I have no complain regarding BS.
In DP I have 234 itrades

Thanks.

hello.. just purchased.. please read the note in the paypal transaction as to what email address to send it to.. can you keep me on an email list for all new lists? How often do you put them together? Every month? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.