100 blog posts: get 300 backlinks "spun articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the report, looks OK. Pretty quick turnaround time. My only issue is with the articles- a lot of them contain really bad english (or gibberish). I know it's the links that matter, but whatever.

Overall, I will look forward to seeing how this affects the SERPs. Will definitely order more if we can see some results.

Cheers

Review: I've used andly's services. This guy has done an excellent job on couple of my projects. He is very professional and delivers work in 2 days. I ordered for articles to be posted on 150 blogs and he has posted on 165 blogs. Excellent work andly...

Reactions: andly
Hey what happened to my order?

Amount: $21.00 USD
Transaction Date: Apr 1, 2010
Transaction ID: 5GK5976880136190B

Apologies if this question has been asked and answered, 8 pages is a lot to wade thru (but tells me you're offering a damn good service!):

Can I supply spun articles, or a seed article in spun formatting?

Thanks!

I'm quite interested in this. Few questions before I decide to proceed:

1) Can I provide you with few articles instead. You can push it to any blogs of yours, no problem.
2) I will also push some comments in some of the blogs. Will you be moderating those comments. Or can we come out with any way that I can push set of comments.

Tell me the price for those request :)

hi,
can u give details of pr?
like how many PR4 sites ...how many PR3....etc..

and what kind of article you would write? review .. or what type..?
you are providing 3 links in each blog

can you provide 9 anchor texts 3 X 3 ?

2) I will also push some comments in some of the blogs. Will you be moderating those comments. Or can we come out with any way that I can push set of comments.

This

Yeah, wow. This service is incredible and happened in a day. The automated spinning is kind of ridiculous, but who cares - you're getting anchored backlinks from 'active' blogs that have various PRs.

Looking back, maybe I should have spun it myself. I'm not sure if people will read it though to make it worth the effort. There's not much of a discount in doing that, but it'd probably look better for any readers who do find it.

If you're having trouble getting blog links like myself (this domain is in the Akismet doghouse), this is incredible service. Highly recommended and one of the best deals going on here right now.

Yep, this service had an immediate impact on the SERPs. I also had a little bit of blog commenting going on. I'm now #2 and have a very authority domain to beat at #1 but will get there eventually.

Buy this.

ok, after a short vacation I'm back now :)

Apologies if this question has been asked and answered, 8 pages is a lot to wade thru (but tells me you're offering a damn good service!):

Can I supply spun articles, or a seed article in spun formatting?

Thanks!
A seed article is perfect!

1) Can I provide you with few articles instead. You can push it to any blogs of yours, no problem.

Actually comments are closed on all blog due lot of spam. If you need comments instead of posts we can discuss something like a renting access to comments.

I'm interested. Please PM me the details and PayPal info.

Pm sent

Yep, this service had an immediate impact on the SERPs. I also had a little bit of blog commenting going on. I'm now #2 and have a very authority domain to beat at #1 but will get there eventually.

Buy this.

Thanks Berto, I'm happy for your good results.

PM me the blog urls please

Pm sent, please check.

After the last pr update, many blogs still have a good pr and many other have got a pr 1+.

Here are the prices again:

a) 100 blogs: $15 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $18 (I write/spin) - $13 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $21 (I write/spin) - $18 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $25 (I write/spin) - $21 (you write)

Just sent you (by email) a new bulk order of 6 x 250 blogs, please let me know if you got it, thanks

Just sent you (by email) a new bulk order of 6 x 250 blogs, please let me know if you got it, thanks

received, thanks

Did a great job, exactly as promised 100 blog posts (0-4 PR) and some extra as a bonus. :)

Recommended

Thanks Andly.

Thanks!

Just some more explanations:

• I always write original articles, don't spun ezine articles!
  • The spin level is at least of 50%
  • Blogs don't have all the same content, I use different sets of blogs each and every order (actually I have more than 500 blogs, but don't sell more than 250 at a time)
  • After spinning, articles aren't perfect, but still readable
  • I'm installing the uniquifier plugin on all blogs

And these are only some of the reasons of this successful service (375 replies, 60+ positive reviews and 7,000+ pageviews in 4 months)

Introducing 2 new packages:

• 100 PR 1-4 blogs network: $30 (I write/spin) - $25 (you write)
    [*]150 PR 1-4 blogs network: $40 (I write/spin) - $35 (you write)

Classic packages are still available:

Hey andly,

Did you forget about me? I have not heard back from you.

Sure not! Sent you an email, please check ;)

Introducing 2 new packages:

• 100 PR 1-4 blogs network: $30 (I write/spin) - $25 (you write)
    [*]150 PR 1-4 blogs network: $40 (I write/spin) - $35 (you write)

Classic packages are still available:

Status
Not open for further replies.