★Most Trusted Writer on WF brings his team on board. 13 reasons:Shift your loyalty!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank you everyone for your intent to order some more content right now but as of now I have stopped taking orders because I don't have top quality writers as of now and if you've seen the reviews of my clients then you'll know that I don't like providing any service that doesn't offer top notch quality along with a reasonable price.
BUT... Hold on, because of the large number of enquiries I am getting from my previous clients and new clients I will be getting fresh writers soon who will be all ready to start writing for you soon. Keep watching this thread for further updates. Besides this I am working on a new content writing service that would hopefully be up and ready within a few months, this time on quite a large scale. I'm quite busy with some projects and exams as of now, so hopefully I'll be able to get my service up and running as soon as possible.

Hola!
As promised, starting today I will be rolling out my services again. I'll be doing this slowly initially after which I will take more and bigger orders as my team becomes bigger. So before all the spots are taken, you might want to grab this chance.
All the writers I hire go through intensive screening procedures and I personally pick them only if I am satisfied with their grammar and writing style among other factors.

Scroll up and you'll find a whole lot of reviews.

I'm sorry that I'm not the cheapest around, but if you're looking for top quality articles, then this is the place.

Grab a spot really soon 'cause I'm quite sure they're not going to last long :D

Thank you so much Grindstone. It was a pleasure providing content to you. I tried getting in touch with you over IM, couldn't get hold of you. Drop me a message here, Email or IM :D Thanks again!

Hit me up on AIM when you get a chance, can't remember what your details are but I remember those articles were good stuff. Thnx.

Sending a PM, have two assignments in the air, totaling 17,750 words. Would like samples.

Thanks!
Berto

Sent you a PM.

Hit me up on AIM when you get a chance, can't remember what your details are but I remember those articles were good stuff. Thnx.

I'll get in touc with you as soon as I see you online.

I got some bollywood type content that needs to be written, are you game?

Got hold of you.

Since we're expanding our writing team, we have the scope to take much bigger orders now. Hence, for a limited period of time only I'm going to knock off 10 cents/100 words on any order. So, order away!

Offer Duration:
1 week.

Good quality for the price! The guy will work hard to get your project done, and he is friendly too.

The articles were free of spelling and grammar errors - and mine did require some thought and research.

I would absolutely use these for the basis for article submissions, blog networks, etc.

I would rewrite them a bit for publishing to my own blog - but that's where I'm pickiest and it is also a style thing. Since I never included that in the instructions, it is NOT a negative.

I will order again. :)

I was just browsing through some new talents in the content section and I thought I'd leave my 2 cents about his service.

To test him and his team out I ordered 2 article.

The first article was good compared the price that were quoted. The research was well done and the English was good too. I had made some changes with the article before putting them on my website, but who doesn't. I can recommend his team.

For the other article I personally hire Kushal for 5$/100 words. I was expecting some magazine quality article from him but I was quite disappointed. The article's english etc was okay but for 5$/100 words thats not what you are looking for. You are looking for creativity, uniqueness among the rest and quality. Something which you can directly put up on the blog. What I got was totally not worth 5$/100 words. I'd say not even close to 3$/100 words.

I didn't ask for the refund but wanted him to make the changes but it turned out that he did not understand the problem with the article. So I left the discussion then and there as it was not leading to something productive.

What I felt when I got that article was that it was too basic and less analytical as well. The topic was on hindi movies, and I am sure he was well versed in the niche.

In then end, I decided that I wouldn't try him but would give a god with his team and go with a 5000-10000 words order and more in the future if the quality is maintained.

If you are looking for a decent quality article then I would definitely go with his team. I really doubt I'd try him again (5$/100 words) in future. If you are invest 75$ in an article, then anyone would except something out of the blue, not just a mere article!

Anyways, I would give a thumbs up to the team without any doubts or hesitations. The guy is friendly to work with and keeps you updated all the times. You'll get scammed, and I can assure you that you will get quality work from him.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.