★Most Trusted Writer on WF brings his team on board. 13 reasons:Shift your loyalty!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

My review was e-mailed to my within an hour or so. Now that's what I call fast!
The quality of the article is amazing, it's like he's been doing articles in my niche for ages now.

Dev!l, I got a deal for you.
Check you PM.

Wont mind some samples or review copy..

Sorry, I wouldn't really give a member a review copy on his first post. You could ways buy one article and see for yourself. Also, you have reviews from well placed members of this forum to back my service.

Hi Dev!l,

Got time to do a few website content articles?
Took your order. Thanks!

Got my review back quickly and it's damn good. Like copy/paste to website good. I gave little to no instructions, just a keyword, and got back a gem. Hit me up when you get back, I've got an order. :)

Thank you so much Grindstone. It was a pleasure providing content to you. I tried getting in touch with you over IM, couldn't get hold of you. Drop me a message here, Email or IM :D Thanks again!

Do you have another review for me?

Hey, sorry but it doesn't look like you've ordered content here before.

My review was e-mailed to my within an hour or so. Now that's what I call fast!
The quality of the article is amazing, it's like he's been doing articles in my niche for ages now.

Dev!l, I got a deal for you.
Check you PM.

Thanks a ton Motto. Received your order. I'll try getting it done within 24 hours :D

Thank you so much everyone for placing your orders. The orders have been coming thick and fast. I've added a couple of writers to my team after being bombarded with orders. Thanks again!

Orders of more than 30k words already received. Looking forward to having a long lasting business relationship with WF members.

Any reviews still available? In any case, I need a decent amount of content done, but I'd like to at least see a sample first. Let me know. :)

I have probably purchased well over 2k articles, in total, on WF. Let me know if you have a review, because I definitely have articles to be written.

Any reviews still available? In any case, I need a decent amount of content done, but I'd like to at least see a sample first. Let me know. :)

I have probably purchased well over 2k articles, in total, on WF. Let me know if you have a review, because I definitely have articles to be written.

I'm off for now, I'll be back in 5 hours. You both get review copies =D
I'll PM you guys once I am back.

Ok, now this is what I have decided. There will be UNLIMITED review copies offered from now at my discretion. If I think you're a genuine customer in need of content, you will get a review copy.

My Review:

When I pm'd Devil with my keyword and niche he actually pm'd me back asking if I was serious and if this is a joke.

He new nothing about the product I had him write about and came back with a detailed and well researched article very quickly that addresses a lot of problems and scams about my niche and basically made the product I promote stand out and look like the only option worth going for.

I'm actually considering using this article as my sales copy on my review site with a bit of tweaking.

Very well written with no grammar mistakes, will definitely be ordering from him in the future. 10/10.

My Review:

When I pm'd Devil with my keyword and niche he actually pm'd me back asking if I was serious and if this is a joke.

He new nothing about the product I had him write about and came back with a detailed and well researched article very quickly that addresses a lot of problems and scams about my niche and basically made the product I promote stand out and look like the only option worth going for.

I'm actually considering using this article as my sales copy on my review site with a bit of tweaking.

Very well written with no grammar mistakes, will definitely be ordering from him in the future. 10/10.

Thank you so much Sticks79. I'm glad you liked the service. And you're product really does "stand" out :D Thanks again. Looking forward to your order. Completed 2 more orders today along with a review copy. You should see the review sometime soon.
Have a good day everyone! =D

Received an EXCELLENT review article from Dev!l.

The article is clear, concise, ENGAGING, and all around awesome.

No spelling or grammar issues... shoot, definitely seems as those English is the first language (personally, he could be Indian and I would have no idea... awesome stuff) but he can write better than my English as a first language ass!

Oh, and did I mention the review was completed in ... 2 hours?

Do you know how many times I have ordered 1-5 articles and had to wait days from other writers!

Don't wait for your content, get it today from Dev!l.

10/10. Outstanding Work.

Received an EXCELLENT review article from Dev!l.

The article is clear, concise, ENGAGING, and all around awesome.

No spelling or grammar issues... shoot, definitely seems as those English is the first language (personally, he could be Indian and I would have no idea... awesome stuff) but he can write better than my English as a first language ass!

Oh, and did I mention the review was completed in ... 2 hours?

Do you know how many times I have ordered 1-5 articles and had to wait days from other writers!

Don't wait for your content, get it today from Dev!l.

10/10. Outstanding Work.

Thanks a lot for the quick review!
Just to point out. I am not writing any of these articles, I write waaaaay better than this :p
I previously had a thread where I personally wrote content for most of the orders.
These are writers that I have hired and are a part of my content writing team.

Thanks again 070707. Looking forward to working with you soon. If you have any content to be written, you know where to look ;)

I received a great article. Well researched, detailed and interesting. Couldn't ask for more at the price, thanks again :)

Dev!l was excellent and keeping me updated and my review article was delivered promptly.

The article satisfied all of the requirements I asked for. It flowed well and was optimized around the keyword I specified. Research was evident and the tone was great.

Nice work. I'll definitely be placing a real order soon! :)

Dev!l was excellent and keeping me updated and my review article was delivered promptly.

The article satisfied all of the requirements I asked for. It flowed well and was optimized around the keyword I specified. Research was evident and the tone was great.

Nice work. I'll definitely be placing a real order soon! :)

Thanks so much. Due to the flurry of orders, I've been working day in and day out to find some more writers who can write top-notch articles for you guys. Good news is that my team is bigger than ever before and we're ready for even more orders now. Thanks for the support everybody =D

Devil, how soon get you get me a 400 words article?
If it's within a few hours, send over a PM and I'll reply with the keywords.

<2,500 words=$1.75/100 words
2,500-5,000 words=$1.6/100 words.
5,000-10,000 words=$1.5/100 words.
10,000-25,000 words=$1.4/100 words.

Are you still providing services? if yes send a PM I got a huge order for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.