★Most Trusted Writer on WF brings his team on board. 13 reasons:Shift your loyalty!★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dev!l

Feb 5, 2010
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
★Most Trusted Writer on WF brings his team on board. 13 reasons:Shift your loyalty!★

Greetings fellow “immortals”!:bowdown:
The potential of one man working and making money is very limited but not something that we as Internet Marketers do. You have one body working for you, 24 hours a day. What if you could multiply that? While you sit and give commands, multiple people work to get your work done while you do whatever the hell you want.
I’ve been a writer over here for the past couple of months and I have been offering premium content and my customers have been happy with my work, more than happy if I can say so. During this period I have taken time to understand what exactly each and every customer expects from a writer. There’s a lot more to just providing content. Content writing or providing any other service for that matter of fact is not solely about the core service offered itself, but surrounded by a lot of other factors. The core service that is offered is only 50% of the whole service. Customers expect a lot of things from content providers which I have noticed many other content service providers lack. I am going to give you 13 factors to choose me over that guy above or below my thread (my competition) right now.

1) Good communication:
This is a very important aspect that many people fail to look at. Many a times this part of the service is overlooked. It is important to have different ways of contact and to be easily approachable and I consider that very important and hence I check my PMs and Email regularly. Also, I have 4 different Instant Messengers (AIM, Gtalk, Yahoo and MSN) to help customers get in touch with me quickly, ask me any questions they have in mind, and get the ball rolling at the earliest. I prefer being contacted by IM because of the fact that it reduces wastage of time, as compared to the time that we waste in exchanging emails and PMs which can take days.

2) I'll keep you frequently updated:
I’ll keep you up-to-date with your order and how it’s going. Customers always want to know what stage their order has reached and if it is scheduled to reach them at the promised delivery date. Even if the promise delivery date is not met, at least stating a reason and keeping the customer updated about when he can expect his work to be done is very important.

3) I'm online for at least 6 hours every day (Most of the days):
I’m online for a large part of the day and hence I’ll be able to get in touch with you very quickly if not on the spot.

4) I answer all PMs/Emails within 12 hours most times:
As I am online for a large part of the day I am able to answer most PMs/Emails within a 12 hour time frame. Again, this is important in order to speed up the process and enable quick exchange of information.

5) A writer with his own team of writers, you can't really go wrong there:
Being a writer myself helps me understand my team much better and cope with their grievances or any other such problem they might have. I can also understand, from the customer’s point of view, what exactly they’re looking for and tell them what exactly they can expect.

6) I've personally picked the writers; you could expect some good work from them:
I have gone through all the crappy writers out there and found some golden nuggets just for you guys!

7) Good writing style:
Although grammar is very important, without a good writing style your articles wouldn’t attract readers. Their writing skills are really good and you can be assured that you’ll be really happy with their writing style.

8) Good grammar and Unique articles:
You can expect good grammar from the writers as well as unique articles. Nothing ground-breaking here.

9) Spend an extra $2 and save on $20:
You read that absolutely fine! Haven’t you noticed the amount of instructions you have to give writers to write content for you? Then after you receive the articles you want some adjustments made and you (try and) explain to the writer what changes you want. You probably don’t realize this but you spend at least an hour in all this hassle during which you could have done some other work. Opportunity cost!

10) Good turnaround time:
With multiple writers working on your project at one point of time you can expect good turn around time.

11) SEO articles:
Having your articles Search Engine Optimized becomes very important if you want to rank well in search engines. My team of writers can make use of your keywords and make sure that your article has good keyword density.

12) Can write on very, VERY random topics:
While targeting niches we come across some really good keywords which would be very tough to write on. I’ve trained my writers to write on random keywords. If you just give me a keyword they’ll come up with a fancy topic which includes your keyword and as I mentioned before good keyword density.

13) Overall, a professional service:
All in all, you can expect a good professional service from me. You’ll get good articles with good grammar and writing style, good communication from my side and a whole bunch of fringe benefits that you wouldn’t get if you worked with other writers.
If you made it through this exhaustive “sales pitch” you get a little bonus from my side.

For the next 48 hours if ALL orders will be at rates you will never see again. Some of these writers have written for my other service ($2.5/100 words) as well and customers have loved their work.
For the next 48 hours the price is going to be $1.2/100 words.

After 48 hours, prices will be as follows:
<2,500 words=$1.75/100 words
2,500-5,000 words=$1.6/100 words.
5,000-10,000 words=$1.5/100 words.
10,000-25,000 words=$1.4/100 words.

Time frame will be given at the time of order.
Anything above 25,000 words and you can contact me and we can discuss the price :D

Any questions, suggestions, feedback or anything at all you want to get across to me you can get in touch with me via PM, Email or IM(Instant Messenger). My IM handles can be found on my profile or to the left of this post.
I will be offering 10 free review copies to people who have purchased content on the forum before. I have seen people claiming review copies for the sake of it and I reserve the rights not to give anyone a free review copy if I choose not to.

Let's get things started!

Reactions: droplister

From you or in general? Just making sure others don't get confused. If I do qualify let me know ( a la http://www.wickedfire.com/content/94204-content-writers-guest-posting.html )

In general, I have seen many people asking for free reviews and they post a 1 line review. The whole point of giving out a review is to convert them into customers and let others know about the quality.

I am quite new here, need lots of content. I dont think I qualify for your free review copy :(.... Send a few sample if you have on finance, business and health.

Hmmm... Send me a message we could work something out. Or better, contact me via IM and we can talk it out :D

Intended to make some changes, but apparently I can't after someone has posted on the thread I guess.

Reviews from my personal content writing thread:
This guy is very good! I hire a lot of writers and I have to say that this guy is very good. I haven't really found any grammatical errors in his article and it had a nice flow to it. And price IS very good for what he is offering. Grab his offer. :)

Had an article written and I really like how this guy writes. Quality worth paying that little bit extra for. Recommended!

I'm happy with the articles I've received so far. He researched a rather obscure topic for me and wrote on it really in depth.

I'm happy with the articles Dev!l wrote for me!

And all review copies will be of 500 words each! :D

Review:

Thanks for giving me a review copy. I really surprised with quality of article, within short period of time. I almost daily review content threads but this is something, I was looking for. Provided article is 100% unique, copyscape premium pass and of high quality. The best thing is, he/she can write with keyword density, you provide. Article is best for SEO and also keyword optimized. I highly recommend his/her service and rate 4.8/5.

I sent Dev!l my topic at 10:33 am and got a 483-word article delivered to my inbox at 1:51 pm.

Like royalweb, I was impressed with the quality, as well as the fast turnaround. The article is informative, reads well, passes copyscape premium, and has good keyword density for my target phrase. Grammar is nearly perfect, but there were a couple slightly awkward phrases, which were easy to edit.

Overall I'd rate the quality 9 out of 10. Ordered 4 more at the discounted rate.

6 reviews are still left.
6 hours are left for orders at the rate of $1.2/100 words after which rates will go up. Place your order before you lose on something you wouldn't really want to miss out on ;)
Cheers! :D

Got my review from Dev!l and I have to admit it's nothing short of amazing. It was delivered EXTREMELY FAST (max, 3 hours) and the quality is astounding.

Followed the directions to a T and produced an article rivaling perfection. 10/10.

Got my review from Dev!l and I have to admit it's nothing short of amazing. It was delivered EXTREMELY FAST (max, 3 hours) and the quality is astounding.

Followed the directions to a T and produced an article rivaling perfection. 10/10.

Actually I took 45 minutes :p hehe
Thank you so so much for the review!

P.S.- I didn't pay him for this. Hah!

I'll take a review if I qualify. I have bought logo designs here before, just not content. I'm in need of a lot of articles, so if your content is good, you can expect repeat business.

Unbelievable quality for the rate this guy charges. I'm constantly over satisfied with the content I receive.

Thank you so much Dan for your kind words. Dan is one of the best buyers I have worked with if not the best. I always enjoy writing articles for you Dan. Thanks again!

I'll take a review if I qualify. I have bought logo designs here before, just not content. I'm in need of a lot of articles, so if your content is good, you can expect repeat business.

Hmmmm.... You seem to be an honest person in need of content. I'll drop you a message in a minute.

A few more review copies are available and I've already taken orders and completed a couple as well. Thanks for the great response WF. You guys never let me down ;)

I've bought a lot of content on WF, be happy to test you out. Not sure if there's any reviews left but will happily pay full rate if the quality is good.

I'll take a review copy if that's cool, I've bought articles from kpaulmedia you can see my review of his work here: http://www.wickedfire.com/content/54827-writer-hire.html#post519449

I've also bought content services from nanexo, you can see my review of his work here: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...625-natural-authority-links-2.html#post698016

I've bought a lot of content on WF, be happy to test you out. Not sure if there's any reviews left but will happily pay full rate if the quality is good.

I'll gladly give you guys a review. I've sent you a PM regarding the same.

Yeh..I'd like to have a review myself.
Check my iTrader, you'll see that I did buy some content not long ago.

Got my review back quickly and it's damn good. Like copy/paste to website good. I gave little to no instructions, just a keyword, and got back a gem. Hit me up when you get back, I've got an order. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.