★ 10,000+ Backlinks ★ Xrumer Blasts - Link Juiceeeee - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 13, 2008
Ma's Basement
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
THE TIME HAS COME.

My 10k Xrumer Service has OFFICIALLY come to an end. I feel very privileged to have served and met so many people from this forum.

I have a few orders still in the works, and those will be sent out today.

If I had to recommend one particular Xrumer service from here on out, NOTHING comes close to beating Drip Feed Blasts. Guerilla will take care of your any needs, and with the private forum and continuing upgrades to the system, DFB is here to stay.

Drip Feed Blasts Customer Support ~ dripfeedblasts@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: B 4 I Fu Ru 18

Thanks a lot 070707 for the review copy, This is the first time I have tried an xrummer blast on my test site (link in the signature) and it was amazing as far as I can say. I was presented with a text file containing 1000 profile links stating that they all of the links are verified. I manually checked a lot of links and the links to my site were there and some of the forum profiles also passed on anchor text's is good.

070707 knows his shit when it comes to Xrummer, so it's going to be a nice learning experience for me too.

PM'd and thanks.

Will review promptly upon completion and any rankings updates over time.

URL I gave is a 4 month old site, rankchecker shows it 5,9,12 for keywords submitted on yahoo, google and bing don't rank it top 200. Hyphenated exact match dot com. Minimal linkbuilding to site so far, less than 20. Thought I'd test the xrumer/sandbox theory on new sites with few links.

070707 asked me if I wanted to do a review, and here it is.

I don't own xrumer and have never used it. I have seen it's handywork many times doing competitor research. I've always thought the most intelligent and effective use of it is exactly the service 070707 is offering. Profile linking.

He turned around my 1,000 links very fast (seemed like only a few hours), I checked several hundred of them and they were good.

I will report back on results in a few days, but right now, I am thinking of other pages I need this service directed towards. The price is unbelievable compared to others.

Recommended, and I will update this review soon.

Wow.

I've been talking with 070707 before he posted this, and ordered a review of this service. I got about 8500 backlinks to my site in profiles. I randomly checked about 50 of them and they were ALL there. Some may get taken down by moderators, but most will go unnoticed.

Why ever pay $25 for 100 Angela and Paul links ever again when you can get some version of this service?!

070707 is responsive and service was FAST. +1

I asked for a spray of different anchor texts, and it looks pretty good, although one anchor text I didn't request somehow got pulled in by Xrumer. We haven't figured that one out yet, but it's still a legit anchor.

This site is almost three months old and is currently ranking #1 for terms in Yahoo and Bing, but #10 in Google. I'll update on how it goes. Competition isn't too fierce and I've been slightly blackhat in promoting this site.

Yahoo Site Explorer currently has 3800 backlinks for this site -- a lot of them are kinda garbage backlinks from blog comment spam and some sitewide sidebar "recent comments" links on those blogs that will eventually go away.

I am not going to RSS, ping, interlink, or bookmark any of these. I'll just let G slowly find em and hope for the best.

Order this on a throwaway site for now... you will get great service. I have a feeling I'm going to start using this on my important sites eventually too.

Edit: One last comment. This is my second time ordering Xrumer service. Last time, I had a ton of forum posts. They didn't drive traffic, and most of them got taken down by mods anyway. That may look dubious to G (gaining and losing links real quick). I have a feeling this will end up more powerful. That other service did help, I was never de-indexed, but it cost more money.

Figured I'd throw this quickly in there...

I've used 070707 a couple times for XRumer blasts. He was great to work with! Quick, and over delivered on his promises. Definitely wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

How many different anchor texts can we provide?

Also can you split links between home page and deep links?

I have xrumer myself and decided to have my buddy 070707 do a blast for me to see how much better he is than me :p

All joking aside. The service he gave me was phenomenal. Quick and well done. He scraped forums in the spanish language since I had mentioned to him that I needed to start targeting the spanish speaking forums. Everything turned out great and hopefully the blast will put some work into google.

I noticed that Berto mentions you can do varying anchor text, what about multiple URL's (ie. 2500 URL1, 2500 URL2, 5000 URL3)? If so, can specific anchors be attributed to each URL or is it a random anchor from the rotation assigned to each URL during the blast?

How many different anchor texts can we provide?

Also can you split links between home page and deep links?

Anchors are unlimited, You would need to send them in {anchor1|anchor2} format.

I am interested in this service, please PM me.

PM coming in a moment.

Order sent :rainfro:

Will be done by the A.M.

I have xrumer myself and decided to have my buddy 070707 do a blast for me to see how much better he is than me :p

All joking aside. The service he gave me was phenomenal. Quick and well done. He scraped forums in the spanish language since I had mentioned to him that I needed to start targeting the spanish speaking forums. Everything turned out great and hopefully the blast will put some work into google.

Te Quiero Muchisimo.

I noticed that Berto mentions you can do varying anchor text, what about multiple URL's (ie. 2500 URL1, 2500 URL2, 5000 URL3)? If so, can specific anchors be attributed to each URL or is it a random anchor from the rotation assigned to each URL during the blast?

Okay, so with profile posting, we have instances where your link can show up. The first being where your Website/URL is listed as the actually web address. That we can spin as much as you want. On the signature side I can spin numerous URL's.... BUT.... I cannot perform a spin within a spin, so it would be 1 url-1 anchor for every single one.

This issue with this is, unless it is only one domain you are using, it is going to be a bit difficult to get a list of all the verified links.

I hope that answers your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.