Zuckerberg slaughters goat

Trust fat ass Americans to think killing something to eat it is a terrible, terrible thing. I guess you guys are that far removed from your food.

You guys should watch Jamie Oliver's School Dinners; some of these kids don't even know what a fucking carrot is.

Carrot? What the fuck is that? [Nevermind, I apparently have carrot juice in my fridge]

I doubt I could kill what I eat on a daily basis.

Yesterday
Breakfast:
6 Egg Whites, Steel Cut Oatmeal w/ Soy Milk, Juiced Avacado

Then 1 Rx6 Diet Pill + 1 Banana

== 4.5 mile run ==

Lunch:
1 Grilled Skinless Chicken Breast, Protein Shake, Superfood Shake

Then 1 Rx6 Diet Pill
== Upper body workout ==

Dinner:
1 Crab Stuffed Flounder, 2 Bananas, 1 Glass of Metabolic Nutrition Tag Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine Fruit Punch, Protein Shake

I also managed to fit three Gatorades and two glasses of water in there.

I honestly have a hard time squeezing work into my day let alone imaging being able to slaughter a few chickens, harvest some eggs, and go fishing.

Unless he's going to build a huge farm I think his money is going to his head.

Do you reckon he's worshiping a 20ft owl too, and dancing naked in the woods with like many with positions of power?

xbo11.jpg

What's the difference between slaughtering animals yourself for your own food? Just because you don't do the dirty work yourself, doesn't make you any more "moral".

People throw out meat all the time, if most people killed it themselves, they wouldn't waste any of it.

Every steak you buy is the result of a cow being slaughtered. Chickens have it even worse.

To be outraged by this is very hypocritical for anyone who eats meat.

I eat meat. I'm not outraged. I'm awesome. (I do feel bad about it though, especially when I see chickens and turkeys running around here)

A large part of the population in undeveloped countries slaughter all their animals themselves. Whats the big deal?

Carrot? What the fuck is that? [Nevermind, I apparently have carrot juice in my fridge]

I doubt I could kill what I eat on a daily basis.

Yesterday
Breakfast:
6 Egg Whites, Steel Cut Oatmeal w/ Soy Milk, Juiced Avacado

Then 1 Rx6 Diet Pill + 1 Banana

== 4.5 mile run ==

Lunch:
1 Grilled Skinless Chicken Breast, Protein Shake, Superfood Shake

Then 1 Rx6 Diet Pill
== Upper body workout ==

Dinner:
1 Crab Stuffed Flounder, 2 Bananas, 1 Glass of Metabolic Nutrition Tag Trans-Alanyl-Glutamine Fruit Punch, Protein Shake

I also managed to fit three Gatorades and two glasses of water in there.

I honestly have a hard time squeezing work into my day let alone imaging being able to slaughter a few chickens, harvest some eggs, and go fishing.

Unless he's going to build a huge farm I think his money is going to his head.

It seems to me like you were just begging for an excuse to brag about how awesome your diet is lol.

Trust fat ass Americans to think killing something to eat it is a terrible, terrible thing. I guess you guys are that far removed from your food.

You guys should watch Jamie Oliver's School Dinners; some of these kids don't even know what a fucking carrot is.

Congrats, an extreme case was found. Do you rely on media for all of your opinions?