Zombieland Movie

I got the dubbed version on-demand which I'm going to watch tonight, did you watch the dubbed version or subtitles or the original or what? I only watched the first 5 minutes but I'm going to wait and watch it with my gf. I don't know how I feel about the dubbing, I'd honestly rather hear spanish with english subtitles.

thats how I watched it, in the original spanish since i speak it. But the SRT i english is around....

thats how I watched it, in the original spanish since i speak it. But the SRT i english is around....

i watched it i survived.

definitely makes you jump. and the ending is fucking creepy. the dubbing was annoying as hell. i know quarantine is almost a shot for shot remake of this, but i'm glad i saw the original first.

i definitely need me some zombieland to laugh this one off... lol

i watched it i survived.

definitely makes you jump. and the ending is fucking creepy. the dubbing was annoying as hell. i know quarantine is almost a shot for shot remake of this, but i'm glad i saw the original first.

i definitely need me some zombieland to laugh this one off... lol

xcool, glad u liked it...

if you can find REC2 let me know...cant find it anywhere...

So my honest review... It's as if three college buddies sat around and thought of all this shit they wanted to see in a zombie movie, and then hired their 15 yr old brother to write the screenplay + plot, planned on hiring the kid from Juno but didnt realize how much he costed, and then hired some CGI folks to iron-on some 3d text a-la stranger than fiction... the only thing that really saved it was

38a46_emma-stone-gq-01.jpg

11868592_gal.jpg

Plot = terrible.

Taking it for what it is = amazing.

Woody was hilarious and the Zombie kills were pretty great. BM scene was the best one in them movie, great cameo.