YPN Report - $30k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not a dickhead but you admitted that your GF is an underage kid which in anyones book makes you a fucking twat :) Why dont you go have a wank over some she male porm then come back when your in a better mood

uh what the hell!! hes a minor and so is his girl??? how is that bad, shit if a minor was snatchin up the older ladies then id be pissed.

You.......are.......lame

A customer of mine has just launched a new YPN clickbank product and I found it pretty useful. If you have an YPN account take a look at YPN REPORT - Yahoo Publishing Network Masterclass and buy it and if you dont have an account make sure you promote it :)

RANT OVER:
Nice plug for your own site! Funny how the customers site is registered with the same whois info as the other sites you have tried to sell here.

Whois Clickbanksearch.us [2007-01-09] from http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/6742-sale-clickbank-search-engine.html

Whois Badcreditblog.net [2007-01-09] from http://www.wickedfire.com/sell-buy-trade/5669-wordpress-specials.html

Maverick AKA as the world famous Lee Bandoni Whois Leebandoni.com [2007-01-09]
Business Highlight - lee bandoni makes me laugh
Lee Bandoni is known internationally as a leading figure in internet marketing. Learn more about the World Famous Lee Bandoni at leebandoni.com

Yes he hired me to design the site layout and at the same time i registered the domain on his behalf. I think you will find that's pretty normal in these circles and I'm sure certain people on this forum will know who the sites owner is.

Yes he hired me to design the site layout and at the same time i registered the domain on his behalf. I think you will find that's pretty normal in these circles and I'm sure certain people on this forum will know who the sites owner is.

Nah the owner would have the name in their name! Anyone in this circle know who the owner of this site is YPN REPORT - Yahoo Publishing Network Masterclass ??

Status
Not open for further replies.