YPN Report - $30k a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck you're gay, any ebook or product should be fucking thrown in the shithole

Go back to DP with your $30k a week client

Nah Im not gay just ask your GF :) Anyway this is not just an ebook its a "package" which could change your life ( you could afford better looking rentboys)

So far we have established that illusion is a pedophile (at the beasts own admission) that some people think its hard to operate a US business from the UK ( which is really pretty easy - PM me if u need help) and that lerchmo is a prick :)

maverick said:
So far we have established that illusion is a pedophile
Are you a dickhead? I am a minor fuckhead, why don't you just piss off, your "business" is not wanted here and we think you are a cockhead. I would give you some -rep but I gave out enough today.

I will give you some more tomorrow asspony!

Are you a dickhead? I am a minor fuckhead, why don't you just piss off, your "business" is not wanted here and we think you are a cockhead. I would give you some -rep but I gave out enough today.

I will give you some more tomorrow asspony!

I got you covered buddy.

Im not a dickhead but you admitted that your GF is an underage kid which in anyones book makes you a fucking twat :) Why dont you go have a wank over some she male porm then come back when your in a better mood

maverick said:
Im not a dickhead but you admitted that your GF is an underage kid which in anyones book makes you a fucking twat Why dont you go have a wank over some she male porm then come back when your in a better mood
That is the best you got? You have been here for like 3 months and you never got the gist that we hate people who post shit on ebooks and worse people saying that is isn't an ebook when it blatantly is?

I guess that is why you will never make any money, you promote your friends shit instead of yours lol

Go back to DP/Warrior forum, there is nothing here for you except a shitload of bad rep and a slur of insults.

Fuck off!

Status
Not open for further replies.