Youtube Views,Subscribers,ILikeRatings,Favourites,Comments ALL IN ONE Packages Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

LivelyBrow

Jun 10, 2010
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys , So , Here are the packages ....

1 : Personal Package :
This package is perfect for casual youtube promoters or personal use. It includes 30 comments, ratings, subscribers, and favorites. It also Includes 5,000 Youtube Video Views. This can really get a video going depending on the competition. All comments, ratings, subscribers, and favorites will be delivered within 24 hours unless specifically told not to do so. The key to success is to work on every element of your Channel/Videos. That is how you get the results you are wanting! THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS :

• 30 Subscribers
  • 30 Comments
  • 30 Favorites
  • 30 "I Like" Ratings
  • 5,000 Youtube Video View
PRICE : $30

2 : Small Business Package : This package is great for those trying to promote a small business, but have a limited budget. It includes 100 comments, ratings, subscribers, and favorites. It also gives you 25,000 Youtube Video Views!! This will rank your video very high, probably first depending on competition. The key to success is to work on every element of your Channel/Videos. That is how you get the results you are wanting!
THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS :

• 100 Subscribers
  • 100 Comments
  • 100 Favorites
  • 100 "I Like" Ratings
  • 25,000 Youtube Video Views
PRICE : $80

3:
Premium Promoters Viral Package: This package is the best deal that has ever been offered. Not only does it boost the video with its video views, but it also makes the channel rank very well from all the subscribers and ratings. This package can really shoot you up the rankings! Here is what it includes- 300 Video Comments, 300 Premium Channel Subscribers, 300 “I like” Video Ratings, 300 Favorites, and 50,000 Video Views! THIS PACKAGE CONTAINS :

• 300 Comments
  • 300 Subscribers
  • 300 favorites
  • 300 "I Like" Ratings
  • 50,000 Video Views
PRICE : $220

NOTE :

• Average Delivery is 10,000-15,000 Views per video a Month.
  • Comments, Ratings, Subscribers, and Favorites Will be done in 24-48 hours.
  • 100% PERCENT REAL HUMAN VISITORS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I am new here , thus , I will send 1K views to any reputable member to the forum for free ...

ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VIA PAYPAL ... AFTER PAYMENT CAMPAIGN WILL START IN 24-48 HOURS .

IF ANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE REPLY HERE

BEST REGARDS .

Nice service! Just a note on the fonts there man, it's really difficult to read this all. Red or grey, black on grey...

Thanks for the advice moltar!

Appreciated !

I will repost the whole thing as soon as possible

@theinternetguru : Please check your PM

Thanks!

ALL the orders are being Processed now

All the orders will begin within 24-48 hours

Thanks for all the purchases guys ..

Hoping to see good reviews

Best Regards ...

Got the 1K views from LivelyBrow, the work was done slowly so its looks very natural. I don't know what about the comments and the Subscribers but if its the same service as the views it sure worth the money, thank for great service.

Still no update!! 90.00 was spent...

Please update.. I paid for 3 30.00 packages and was told it would be done last weekend. Still have not gotten email or notification.... 90.00 was spent.. Where are u with this???

Are you gonna respond?? WTF???
I have not gotten email or anything.. I was told this would be started in 24 hours close to a week ago!! What is going on LivelyBrow??

WATCH OUT!!! LivelyBrow STOLE 90.00!! Said it would be refunded but still to this day it has not been refunded.. ONE MONTH AGO!! LIAR>>> BEWARE!!!
LivelyBrow.. Dude I gave u long enough now suffer the reputation u earned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.