You're Going to Want to See this@!#$%^&!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVDfO5V.gif

I can't believe you cried broke ass and then spent $122 to dick roll people.

Wait, yes I can. After Martin there's nothing that surprises me.

P.S. - You's a faggot.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s"]Abba - Dancing Queen - YouTube[/ame]

If this guy took your money and ran, I'll sling you the link in my sig half-off. PM me.

Last edited:
It's not often I get the opportunity to stumble upon a BST that isn't being properly utilized.

Check out the full range of reseller SEO services by Marketer's Center and feel free to PM me for a discount code.

I am also looking to trade links with anyone in the SEO, internet, tech niche. I have DA50+/PR5+ but you don't need that high to play with me, I give good deals. Please PM me if you're interested.

Also I heard SerpWoo.com just launched and is really good for tracking your rep management campaigns.

Thank you.

I still think this Cocksmoker should be perma banned. piss poor ethics, whines like a entitled little bitch, and got his clients (the ones that were unaware of what went down here) to clean up his mess like a little fucking toddler. sounds like a immature little fucking twat. let this fucker stay here and its only a matter of time before this shit happens again to everyone. which inturn is going to go toward discrediting this BOSS marketing forum. what the fuck happened here since I been gone? I normally never wish anyone any harm or misfortune, but this fuck has it coming. after reading the STS thread and now seeing this bullshit attempt to be a further douchebag makes me sick. BST guys advertising, here is a free chance to advertise your shit I guess lol.

anyone that offers info graphics or anything of the like, you can thank this guy for fucking shit up for you. I will never EVER purchase from anyone from this forum offering such service on here knowing this fuck is floating around here as is or under another account possibly.

10462739_10201354653067511_6398286936481962324_n.jpg

^on WF yes you can.

Last edited:
You sir . . have totally lost your mind .You didn't have $122 to pay for a thread to advertise a service ? and when you got it , this is your Sales thread ?

Amazing. This is the service i was looking for since forever! Give me your triple package please, monthly.

:love-smiley-005:

Status
Not open for further replies.