Your Ultimate Brand Master - Landing Page, Logo, eCover, Banners etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im paying brandasaur to design a website for me. He just sent me a sample of the the website and i am extremely happy so far. For the price he is charging you dont get better service than this. He has some mad designing skills!

I got my completed website today. All I can say is WOW! This guys work is top quality. I have had many websites designed and I can say for sure that this one has impressed me the most and the price is extremely low for the work that he does. He is a hard worker and makes sure the customer is happy.

Thank you brandasaur for the excellent work and I will definitely be using your design skills again

i was so impressed with the website this guy designed for me so i paid him to design a label for a weight loss product. i am very impressed again with this guys work! the label is perfect and better than i could have ever imagined.

banners.jpg

This guy edited some existing banners for me and did a great job in record time. Did a very revisions for me with no hassle.

I have plenty more design work that I'm going to throw his way now.

Very recommended.

This guy edited some existing banners for me and did a great job in record time. Did a very revisions for me with no hassle.

I have plenty more design work that I'm going to throw his way now.

Very recommended.

Sent revisions for your flash banners.

Thanks for the review. :)

Values The Importance Of His Clients

I have to start off by saying Nico (brandasaur) and I had our difficulties in the beginning, and I can admit that a lot of the problem was due to communication. I was also a bit stand offish and maybe not as "up-front" with him as I should have been.

Needless to say..... Nico is a hell of a designer. I wish I could have straightened things up earlier instead wasting both of our time, but it didn't happen that way. Nico did some impressive work, in a really tight time frame, for an awesome price. This guy gives you QUALITY WORK, FAST TURNAROUND, and definitely VALUES HIS CUSTOMERS. Despite the problems in the beginning, Nico will be receiving all of my design work. Period.

If you want a dope design, at an affordable price, with outstanding turn-around, brandasaur is your man.

I placed an order 2 days ago for a 5 page site. I had him/her do a smaller project earlier this month and it came out great. Modifications were made after I gave feedback without any hassle. That's always a plus when you have a designer that wants to work with you to have a final draft that you both our proud of.

For this new order, I was quoted 5 days for completion. I hope it'll be as high quality as the rest of the work shown in the portfolio.

Will report back on how this 5 page site turns out once complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.