Your Ultimate Brand Master - Landing Page, Logo, eCover, Banners etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brandasaur

Jun 20, 2010
Rating - 85.7%
6   1   0
brandasaur-wickedfire.png

mediastar i have sent you the preview of your lp...let me know if you need any revisions haven't heard from you since yesterday.

thanks.

We ordered an LP from brandasaur and couldn’t be happier. I gave him a mock draw up of what we thought we wanted in the LP and he designed something that went above our expectations. Not only did he design one great LP but he also threw in another LP concept for free. I must say that we were very impressed by his work and understanding of what we wanted given little to work with. We will definitely use brandasaur again!

We ordered an LP from brandasaur and couldn’t be happier. I gave him a mock draw up of what we thought we wanted in the LP and he designed something that went above our expectations. Not only did he design one great LP but he also threw in another LP concept for free. I must say that we were very impressed by his work and understanding of what we wanted given little to work with. We will definitely use brandasaur again!

thanks for the review.

Pre-Review:

Just placed my order, and I'm extremely pumped to see what he can hook up. Definitely a pleasure to talk to on AIM, and he got in contact with me about 2 minutes after I sent him a PM.

He was extremely professional, and answered each and every question I had for him. He also made some great suggestions on my concept which I thought was awesome.

Look forward to seeing the final result :) I'll follow up with another review once the work is complete.

-Taner

Pre-Review:

Just placed my order, and I'm extremely pumped to see what he can hook up. Definitely a pleasure to talk to on AIM, and he got in contact with me about 2 minutes after I sent him a PM.

He was extremely professional, and answered each and every question I had for him. He also made some great suggestions on my concept which I thought was awesome.

Look forward to seeing the final result :) I'll follow up with another review once the work is complete.

-Taner

"Post" Review

Well, I can't really call this a post review because I got fucked. Not only did I not receive my page, but I never got a refund, and I never even got a response.

He did a great job of gaining my trust at first only to scam me out of my money.

I received the first sample fairly quickly, but I wasn't happy with it. It wasn't anything major, it just needed a few tweaks. After a day or so, I still never received a reply. So I eventually asked for a refund. Not even a full refund! I asked for $50 of the $70 that I sent him. I never received my page, I never received my refund, and I never got a reply.

It's sad how much of a turn around this was from my pre-review.

"Post" Review

Well, I can't really call this a post review because I got fucked. Not only did I not receive my page, but I never got a refund, and I never even got a response.

He did a great job of gaining my trust at first only to scam me out of my money.

I received the first sample fairly quickly, but I wasn't happy with it. It wasn't anything major, it just needed a few tweaks. After a day or so, I still never received a reply. So I eventually asked for a refund. Not even a full refund! I asked for $50 of the $70 that I sent him. I never received my page, I never received my refund, and I never got a reply.

It's sad how much of a turn around this was from my pre-review.

Now I'm back man...thing came out really badly. I was gone for a reason and that's not running away from my commitment to your page. I told you that the last draft i sent to you will have more graphics and touches after i get the "pictures and your video ready" because i will base my designs there.

I never just sent you one sample. I sent you my progress and along those drafts i sent you, you're very happy and also said "i've found a real designer" and very satisfied. I first did the ebook cover and then i did the page after you approved with the ecover design. We agreed to change the picture of the man to your liking. I've waited for it and even showed some nice pics from istock. That was not just a sample that if you didn't you like you'll get the money back. Before i pursue on the design we already agreed on how the design will look.

The thing is, you changed your mind and said you will hold and rethink the design for 4-5 weeks that's a month dude, and you never said what you didn't liked and liked on the design that previously loved, i was only gone for almost a week, if you will hold it for 4-5 weeks i still have almost a month to do your revisions and finish it according to your liking. I understand that you said some things came out and you need funds for it but dude you can't get your money back from what i already did and use it to pay other expenses that's very unfair. You can't give back the time i spent doing those designs.

Sorry man i can't refund your money the money is on hold. It's all up to paypal wether they'll do the refund or not. I believe it will take some time before they get on a decision. All i can do is finish the landing page or do other design service for you.

And i still believe that i didn't just give you a crappy design that will be just thrown in the junk. For everyone to see here it is: ( i respect my clients privacy but things came out badly i just want everyone to see what i did for him so far)

lp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.