Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc_L

Aug 27, 2010
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
weak.png

Trust Injector

Put some vitality and authority behind your weak links by using Trust Injector. TI is perfect for livening up your old dead PBN sites, web 2.0s, social profiles, or any other link that has no authority.

Trust Injector is spam filtered by url level trust flow so your target(s) will get the juice directly, even if we use a buffer tier.

These links are still spam so don't blast these directly to your favorite money site. The best way to use this is upstream on your lower tiers.

Optional FREE Contextual Buffer Tier

I'll throw in an optional 100 contextual links from TF 15+ domains per Trust Injector absolutely free to put between your links and the spam
. This mitigates some of the risk for your more sensitive projects.

1 Trust Injector $49
3 Trust Injectors
$99
5 Trust Injectors
$149
10 Trust Injectors
$250

These blasts are perfect for freshening up PBN, web 2.0s or any of your backlinks. Most of these links are comments and guestbooks that all carry url level TF.

Constant Touch Contextual Drip

Constant Touch is perfect for ORM clients. Give us your Reputation properties and let Constant Touch send a consistent number contextual links to your urls for a set price on a daily basis.

While this new package was designed for ORM it works well for any urls you want to tickle every day with around 1000 contextual links.

We throw in a 2nd layer to help with indexing and some extra juice.

What you get

Tier 1 1k contextual links per day (mostly dofollow)

Tier 2 10k kitchen sink links per day

1 Constant Touch $59 per month
5x Constant Touch $225 per month
10x
Constant Touch $350 per month

Aged Web 2.0 links with Actual url TF tier 2

This is great for freshening up your PBN sites with fresh TF as all the tf flows through the tiers.

1. Contextual links from web 2.0 aged network.
  2. Tier 2 smart links from high trust flow urls (actual page TF)
    We have 2 level of this service.

100 and 200 tier 1 aged web 2.0 links. Each package will have a perfect mix of tier 2 links.

Little Package $79
    Big Package $129

FAQ

Can I use these on my money sites?
    Yes, but this is still a bit spammy so use caution.

How many links is this designed to push if I don't hit my money site direct?
    For the small package I'd do 10-15 tier 1 links and double that for the big package.

Isn't this a small number of tier 1 links?
    Yes and it is designed that way. We are trying to really concentrate the trust flow we're building in tier 2. Your blog posts are all going to carry url level trust flow so a little tier 1 goes a long way. Also a smaller amount of direct links helps keep things under the radar.

IP Bomb

IP Bomb includes a complete indexing solution so your links are going to count. Liven up your dead tiered links with IP Bomb today.

This blast focuses on the most amount of IPs and referring domains so you're not getting hundreds of links from a single domain here. At the end of the day you'll be getting around 200k links from at least 50k domains.

1 IP Bomb $79
    2 IP Bombs $150
    5 IP Bombs $350
    10 IP Bombs $650

Just purchased the buy one get one free offer. I ordered the big package a couple weeks back and it moved a youtube video up about 3 pages. Up to page 2. Going to see if this can push me to page 1

Just purchased the buy one get one free offer. I ordered the big package a couple weeks back and it moved a youtube video up about 3 pages. Up to page 2. Going to see if this can push me to page 1
Thank you. We started this already and should have the second level going sometime tomorrow.

Thanks to the rest of you who ordered as well, all orders should be processed.

Thanks for the orders today.

I'll be travelling all day tomorrow so I won't be around to answer questions until late. Tickets will be processed as usual however.

Status
Not open for further replies.