Your favorite designer is back- LOGO+ satisfaction of helping needy ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm interested in a logo, can you share the e-mail address for sending Paypal payments?

Also is there an e-mail I can use to send you details about the logo I would like?

I am also interested in seeing you work with my logo. I can't PM you so can I contact you via email to send Paypal and give some details, please? Thank you for your service and generosity.

Need a banner/header. pm for details if you do this type of work

I have sent you a PM with the details.
:)

Can you please PM me your email address? I have a logo/virtual social card/ to be designed and I am also interested in collaborating with you if you are interested in designing for a IPhone/Android App.

Sent you a PM. looking forward from you! :)

Jaghanivasan, I submitted your story here. Hopefully it brings in a few more clients to help the kids. :)

Hey, thanks a lot bro. You people are really awesome. I am really happy working here. :)
A big hand from our side. Thanks :)

I'm interested in a logo, can you share the e-mail address for sending Paypal payments?

Also is there an e-mail I can use to send you details about the logo I would like?

I am also interested in seeing you work with my logo. I can't PM you so can I contact you via email to send Paypal and give some details, please? Thank you for your service and generosity.

MY EMAIL ID- sjaghanivasan@gmail.com
Please drop me a mail or a PM with the info of the logo to be done!
My paypal ID is different. I will send you my paypal ID after completing the order as I always request payment after completing the order.

Looking forward from you,

This message is for SYMPTIC:

thank_you_comment_graphic_02gif.jpg

for helping us by promoting my service.

I gave my team 20% of the money I got with your help and thus I was one of the major contributor for paying a poor girl's college fees. Also we bought a sewing machine for another girl so that she can earn and support her family.

I have attached the receipt for the money you helped me to donate:

IMG.jpg

Me and my team are really thankful for you. You helped me to achieve this :)

I need a logo doing for my fishing tackle classified site can you do it for me?...

Pm me info please and what details you need

Logo Services

Hi,

I'm interested in having you design a logo for one of my sites, but I an newly registered here @ WF - so I cannot PM you. How may I contact you?

Regards,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.