Not open for further replies.

Jaghanivasan

Flashy Designer
Jun 25, 2010
India
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hello All,

Hope you people remember me. First of all, I am really sorry for leaving my previous thread alive. It was terribly bad time for me. Now, I am ready taking orders for logo's and business cards.

For those who don't know me, please visit my thread: http://tiny.cc/ammjf

The price per logo is 10$. Payment will be accepted only via paypal.
Same speed, same quality as we always deliver.

PM me the info of the logo to be done or post here.​

Some of my latest works:

senseholdings.jpg

logo-4.jpg

searchmeasuresweb-1.jpg

squidfruitweb.jpg

devsmibiz-4.jpg

Thanks in advance,
Jaghanivasan

With all your help, our team was able to make up a successful 2nd year campaign in the orphanage. Our team is really happy to announce that you helped us to pay the school fees for 2 kids for a year. We had a great day with the kids again and also helped them with some new stationary items.
Please continue helping us to help them. We are really grateful to wickedfire and you members. We cannot make this without you. Thank you very much :)

Some pics:

20032011025.jpg

20032011014.jpg

20032011003.jpg

20032011030.jpg

20032011010.jpg

20032011031.jpg

179285_186376724716255_100000317860942_550442_5149623_n.jpg

20032011.jpg

Reviews about my service from WF members:

Great work, fast revisions and the guy had patience with me over a mistake I made in the original request. (thank you) $10 for a logo isn't a bad price either. I'll order again.

Simply amazing! Response time, design, cost. I'm very impressed and blown away! I definitely recommend this service to anyone!

This guys is great. Super fast delivery literally took about 1 hour for the logo and it looks great! I have to say it's worth way more than what he is charging. Logo is crisp, subtle tones and nice balance. Perfect.

I can attest to Jaghanivasan's work.

1.) Quality work -- the logos above are fair representations; none of the old bait-n-switch some outsourcers I've dealt with pull
2.) Responsive -- you give him revisions and he positively rushes to get them done. No flaking!
3.) Fast -- I hired him yesterday afternoon / evening and I already got the goods

I've worked with bunches of designers on E-lance and can honestly say this guy delivers.

REVIEW

Jaghanivasan did some work for me today, and to be honest he was great, he listened to my comments and did the urgent job for me on the spot.

He has knowledge of chrome styling of which he made my logo design look nice & expensive and authentic, i will surely use again....and one of the most important things.. he was so easy to work with and changed things with no quibbles.

This guy is doing this as he enjoys it , and don't think its just about the money..and for that he gets the 5* vote.

I will use again.

Jay

Jaghanivasan did a sweet logo for me a great price and fast turnaround. Open to suggestions and implements them quickly. Recommended.

Just had a logo done by Jaghanivasan. It was actually ready several hours ago, but I wasn't on

The logo is awesome. I suck with creativity/design and just gave him a few specifications, he came back and showed me one that pleased the eyes :) Will work with him again, highly recommended.

Had a logo designed by Jaghanivasan and was very happy with the work. Professional logo and a great deal for the price.

Thanks

All I can say is WOW! Jaghanivasan knows his stuff. Honestly for this price you can't beat the quality. I think I have had him do like 9/10 different designs over the past two months and he delivers every time. If you aren't happy with something either he will change it for you as well. Not to mention the speed, if I pay him when he is online he will have a concept for me 15 minutes later.

Thanks bro

I ordered two logos from Jaghanivasan earlier today. He was quick to respond to my PMs, and communicate with. After informing him of a quick deadline requirement, he took the extra steps to make sure our instant messaging contact information was in sync (I had originally added an incorrect address, which he caught). Jaghanivasan kept me in the loop throughout the process, and could take direction well with the provided specifications. Both logos were completed well before I had anticipated, and necessary revisions were completed even faster. I would use Jaghanivasan again for logo designs on my lower traffic websites again. I was provided with AI files as well as transparent png versions of the images which I had requested. Both logos, including revisions, were delivered to my inbox in under 3 hours after initial contact.

Just got my logo after one quick revision. It's just what I wanted and for $10 it's a steal.

REVIEW

I'm VERY hard to please when it comes to a logo and the OP was very patient with me through many revisions. I'm very satisfied with the outcome. I wish I could show the logo, but unfortunately it's my URL so it would out my niche. But it's very nice! I'll definitely use the OP the next time I need any sort of graphics work done. Let me just say that there are a lot of crappy logo designers on WF (lord knows I've been through half a dozen of them) and the OP is NOT one of them! The quality of the logo that was done for me is up to par with the quality of the logos in the OP's examples, which isn't always true (in my experience it's rarely true) with logo designers.

Your services look worth waaaaaaay more than $10 bucks. Just saying :)

Great work mate. Got the logo done and well done.

He did a very solid job despite me throwing him a project that was a bit out of the norm. He was very patient and eagerly performed all the necessary changes, in fact he even made me a a favicon and a desktop application icon.

I will defiantly come back to him within the next couple of weeks to redesign my business logo.

Great work, easy communication and willing to bend over backwords to you exactly what you need. I'll be a returning customer. Thanks buddy.

.hack review
holy shit fucking fast ass turnaround. I was being real anal about my logo and had him to like 10 revisions and he fucking did it for $10. I just had to give him a tip for putting up with me. Good design overall. If you don't get a logo done by him you're fucking retarded. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Just had the pleasure of working with Jag for the first time.

He was super responsive to all my requests. I'm pretty picky when it comes to designs, and I must have had him do over a dozen revisions. The end result was a great logo.

He's one of the easiest/fastest designers I've ever worked with, and genuinely seemed to care about making sure I was satisfied with the end product. I will definitely be sending more logo work his way in the future.

Highly recommended! :)

just got a great logo done for an obscenely low price of $10, thanks to OP :)

Just received my custom button that I requested and I am very impressed. The turn around time was very FAST and the quality was good. Just for $5, wow. I would recommend this service

This is the SHIT! fckin awesome logo in just a few hours time -

Every single logo I ordered here on WF and from 250usd+ logo designers has been inferior to this

You CAN charge more and people will pay it without blinking!
Do it!

There are morons here from the Uk and US charging multiples and talking BS and cant live up to your skillz + your giving money to the poor and your getting much less!!

P.S everyone who knows me, knows I am extremely hard to please AND I NEVER give a good review unless its absolutely perfect!

The design was terrific and he was very pleasant to deal with. I had a few changes that I wanted and he was prompt and polite. I will order again from him.

REVIEW

Wow! Unbelievable service! Initially the first logo was far from what I wanted. But after a few emails back and forth...I was amazed! Its EXACTLY what I wanted. Its perfect! His work is awesome! Read from all the reviews and look at his previous work on this thread. I promise you will not be disappointed.

I'll def come back for more!

Great job again bro! Couldnt be more happier! :)

- sem.rank

I really like ur work Jagan..every logo is stunning to the eye

Wow, great service here guys. I placed my order and the first logo I got was okay, but it wasn't really what I wanted. I suggested some changes and he came back with exactly what I wanted, and he made changes SO fast.

After 6 years in this business and having worked with 50+ different designers, he's certainly one of the best I've seen in a while. Highly recommended.

First logo came out great and quick! I just sent you a PM for another order.

Thanks!

Very fast turnaround, good communication and it can't get cheaper than this. I will have tons of projects for him. =)

Designer just completed the logo. Job was done professionally and I was very satisfied with results. Designer has good communication skills. He also welcomed every new constructive revision. There were no messages such as "hope you like this final revision". Will definitely work with again.

I had a very good experience with Jaghanivasan too. Got a very good design from him and he was very responsive.

Very fast service. Good quality.

Worth every cent :)

Can you please PM me your email address? I have a logo I need designed and I want to send some images through with the brief.

Got an awesome design in under 2 hours.......Great communication and awesome price.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Heya

We are interested in a logo, bussiness card and letter head for our website.

Can't seem to pm yet as just stumbled upon this website, if you could pm over a contact email that would be great.

Got my logo and looks awesome, thanks Jag. Will be sending you more work soon!

Thanks bro. Looking forward to it! :)

Got an awesome design in under 2 hours.......Great communication and awesome price.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Glad you are happy with the design. Do contact for future projects :)

Thanks for the design! I left you an iTrader, feel free to do the same.

Thanks bro. I have added one too. Looking forward for future projects. :)

Can you please PM me your email address? I have a logo I need designed and I want to send some images through with the brief.

PM sent with the details. Thanks :)

Heya

We are interested in a logo, bussiness card and letter head for our website.

Can't seem to pm yet as just stumbled upon this website, if you could pm over a contact email that would be great.

PM sent with the price list. Looking forward from you.

Fantastic service , was real quick and efficient and am really pleased with my logo!

Thanks a lot :338:

Status
Not open for further replies.