Your dog a tough/aggressive chewer?

Unless your dog is absolutely enormous they can't get their mouth around a properly inflated soccerball. Mine's 86lbs and stands about mid thigh high, and she simply can't pick up a fully inflated ball like that, but I imagine some bigger males could.
Not get their mouth all around it, but get their teeth into it. My dad used to have a female black lab cross (she was like 3 breeds, from the dog rescue) smaller than yours. She managed to pop a surprising amount of kids balls :D

It wouldn't be guaranteed that she'd pop it, but there was about a 30% chance.

get one of those jolly balls for horses:

J3k36.jpg

I've seen labs go apeshit over them, although these same dogs would go apeshit over a rock. They're supposedly indestructible, but if the dog is committed enough, they will eventually puncture them (takes a couple months). But as you can see, they are still 'interesting' when they are deflated.

get one of those jolly balls for horses:

J3k36.jpg

I've seen labs go apeshit over them, although these same dogs would go apeshit over a rock. They're supposedly indestructible, but if the dog is committed enough, they will eventually puncture them (takes a couple months). But as you can see, they are still 'interesting' when they are deflated.

I live near to a wildlife park that keeps tigers. They gave one of those to a tiger, and have it on display. The tiger destroyed it.

EDIT - the ball, not the horse. Although they do feed chopped up horse to the tiger too (in fact I have helped them, which was awesome)

This has lasted for a while, but our lab doesnt play with it often. He gets his teeth into it so now I have to clean up any sharp edges so it doesnt cut up his gums.
LL1mx.jpg

I have never tried the antlers, but most bones dont last long with our dogs.

Same problem i've had with the nyla bones - stupid head cuts her mouth all up. Elk Antlers will last longer than any bone you've ever gotten and he'll love it.

Plus the minerals and calcium are good for him.... unlike the plastic in a plastic bone that cuts his teeth :)

I used to make chew toys for a dog shelter that they used with their dogs and also sold at adoption fairs to earn extra money for the shelter. They're cheap and stretchy and really easy to make. I never thought I'd be making a "crafting" post on WF...

You need:

Strips of fleece fabric - roughly 1-2" wide and 2-4' long (depending on how big you want the finished toy to be) - you can order huge quantities of fleece fabric online in just about any color. Rainbow colors are ideal for gay webmasters.

1. Take 3 strips and knot them together on one end, then braid the remainder and knot it. Repeat 2x.
2. Take the 3 braided pieces and knot/braid them together.
3. For a really big dog, you might want to repeat the process until you have enough pieces to braid a third set together.

Optionally, you can knot it in the middle when you're done. They're cheap, dogs like them, and you can make a ton while watching a movie. Also, if you have a wife or girlfriend who dresses up the dog, she can make the toys to match the outfits :)

I used to make chew toys for a dog shelter that they used with their dogs and also sold at adoption fairs to earn extra money for the shelter. They're cheap and stretchy and really easy to make. I never thought I'd be making a "crafting" post on WF...

You need:

Strips of fleece fabric - roughly 1-2" wide and 2-4' long (depending on how big you want the finished toy to be) - you can order huge quantities of fleece fabric online in just about any color. Rainbow colors are ideal for gay webmasters.

1. Take 3 strips and knot them together on one end, then braid the remainder and knot it. Repeat 2x.
2. Take the 3 braided pieces and knot/braid them together.
3. For a really big dog, you might want to repeat the process until you have enough pieces to braid a third set together.

Optionally, you can knot it in the middle when you're done. They're cheap, dogs like them, and you can make a ton while watching a movie. Also, if you have a wife or girlfriend who dresses up the dog, she can make the toys to match the outfits :)

Sounds like a fun thing - want to make them for the store and we'll resell them for you :)

I just remembered. Some time ago a friend had a pitbull. He would tie a plastic top of a pail to a rope and hang it from a tree. The dog would literally jump, bike and chew for hours. Not sure if this would be safe or even advisable but it worked for his dog.

Sounds like a fun thing - want to make them for the store and we'll resell them for you :)

If I actually wanted to be in the dog toy business, I wouldn't need anyone else to build a website and market them for me. Maybe some of the Thailand lovers around here could help you set up your own sweatshop, though... :)