Your Business Card Sucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
4$ a card?
He's fucking insane!!!

It would be real fun watching him give out his business card to everyone at some kind of conference/meet.
He'd save up for a month to be able to afford those many cards:p
Also, I wonder how HE carries that card around. He probably has a waist pouch in which he stacks up all of those...!!

At $4 a card i'm sure he's making some money.

My personal fav (and I've seen a absolute TON of cards) is the ones that stylize you as some sort of cartoon character/super hero. Those to me get alot more attention (and only 50 cents a card).

Although , I must say , my personal favorite is just getting 5k cards and then cramming them everywhere possible. Leave 5 every place you go (wal-mart, gas station pumps, ect). Bet you could make some sales if you left some email submit website addresses :)

Interesting Chap. Signed up to his list. Shall see whats what.

Seems kinda like Anthony Robbins meets Billy Graham

at least someone here gets it.
You'll be surprised how few here actually know anything more than rank campaigns and talk shit about things they don't obviously fully understand. But it's ok, it's entertaining ;)

i watched it and got so excited that I watched it again and rubbed on off. This guy rocks.

a complete douch, What you fail to observe is that it is no longer a business card, it is a brochure and a stupid one at that! I have seen some cool business cards, glass, steel etc...but it doesn't and never will win business. A brochure is a lead generator and sometimes a crutch for salesman. His brochure is a piece of shit and his rant even worse.
If this guy is making money, its from the same mental giants that are buying grant offers and Google Cash.

Genre: Doucheapotomus

Status
Not open for further replies.