May 13, 2008
North Idaho
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
>insert spammy red headline<end headline

>insert spammy subheader<end subheader

All Comments:

• are manually created.
  • Are related to your niche, via a keyword you supply.
  • Will be Do Follow.
  • Are on a page with the advertised PR.
  • Will be in the OBL range you specify.
  • Will be anchored. Preferably in the comment, in the name field if not allowed.
  • Will be placed on separate websites from every other comment in your order.
  • Are guaranteed to stick or you get it replaced or refunded, your choice.
  • Will be written conversationally in response to the topic by an American "educated" at the finest rural high school in Washington state. Might outsource some of the commenting to some Idaho high school graduates too. Consider yourself forewarned. :)
Pricing:

PR 4 <20 OBL $6 per comment
PR 4 >20 OBL $3 per comment

PR 5 <20 OBL $9 per comment
PR 5 >20 OBL $4 per comment

PR 6 <20 OBL $12 per comment
PR 6 >20 OBL $6 per comment

PR 7 <20 OBL $15 per comment
PR 7 >20 OBL $8 per comment

PR 8 <20 OBL $18 per comment
PR 8 >20 OBL $9 per comment

PR 9, if I can find one in your niche, can be negotiated.

PR10 does not exist. There is no spoon.

Free review copies claimed by Bofu2U (thought I'd just save you the time, bud) and Erect. Deliguy can have one too, if he ever sees this.

Two 1/2 price review copies available to valued members. That means a mod, 1000 posts minimum, or an itrader above 20. Or if we hang out on AIM.

Four additional points:

1. Yes, I know these prices are high. You get what you pay for. Quality links, every time. No exceptions. Spammy links are easy, quality links are not. If you've been purchasing lots of blog comments, you know what I'm talking about.

2. Since these are relevant links to your niche, I have no idea how many results I'll be able to find. The last scrape I ran, out of 2500 related blogs, 468 were dofollow, of those, 2 were PR 8, 6 were PR 7, 19 were PR 6 and 55 were PR 5. Filtering further by >20 OBL's cut those numbers significantly. This was a tight geocentric niche, broader keywords will produce a larger result field.

3. Considering it takes one of my machines almost 2 hours to parse all available options, I'm limiting this offer to WF members who meet the 1/2 price review criteria above and putting the minimum order at $50. If I can't find $50 worth of links for your niche, I'll either refund you in full or we can discuss a smaller order depending on the availability. If you feel this is prejudiced, you're right. I don't have time to waste. If you don't qualify because you work more than you post and you're not interested in wasting my time, PM me and we'll discuss.

4. I fucking hate when someone tells me they'll do something by a certain time. And then don't. I'll meet the agreed upon time frame (pretty much when I say, depending on current workload) upon ordering or you'll get a 50% discount. I will not string you along with a bunch of bullshit excuses.

>spammy PS<
>spammy PSS<
>oh noez, last PSS<

PM me to order, or hit me up on AIM.

Last edited by a moderator:

^^not me, I still have to picture the crocodile eating the larger number. You don't want that editing your post.

Not taking any new orders at this time. Will update this thread when available for more work. If you're in the queue, you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.