you stupid people

tumblr_mfi96iyUTF1s0kb74o1_500.jpg

They REALLY should've left the monkey out of that picture to prove a point. Or else I missed the point. Since the monkey is smiling, all other animals seem in duress at this news.

Found: object of thread

Realization comes in. Im with you bro, I am stupid but i wont allow the hate to get the best out of me

I see your new to this and have no idea how it works. You want to know something? I know for a fact that you hate where you are at right now and would do anything to change so rather than shoot people down why don't you try to provide a little light and value.... Just a suggestion

I provide more value than you could possibly imagine. I am not required to provide anything to you though. You cry for value like you are on welfare. Then you bitch about people on welfare.

And don't even launch some shit about me wanting out of a day job or some shit. If you've got 10 free traffic sources, I've got a million. Not that I'd need any.

Take jabs at someone else. You'll just get yourself banned. And try to fix that confusion about your. I've heard it makes you look stupid.

And btw. My account is five years old and I've got about 1k posts. Not a brag. Just trying to figure out where you learned about me being new to this. Might be the time to find a decent mentor.

Just a suggestion.