You Mad Bro? YOU RACIST!

The Government should immediatly make a new law that anyone saying 'you mad bro' goes to jail for 5 years for committing a hate crime.

God I hope they do it soon.

This shouldn't impact G star Nigga's new rap album - 'Fuck bitches, kill the LAPD and fuck you dog nigga I'm gonna kill a white man though' - in fact give him an MTV award.

I would like to publicly state that I am a white man and will take offense if any more people refer to me as bro. You can refer to me a brother, but only if you are actually my brother, In which case you can say loudly 'My Brotha' That is until it has been copy writed by the NAACP to be used only when speaking politely to another black person and not wishing to use the more colloquial 'My Nigga'

i saw this bleeding heart documentary on the history of gangs in LA and an e-gang member made an interesting point.

he said during the 70s black guys stopped calling each other brotha and started calling each other niggah at the same time black on black violence exploded. you aren't going to shoot your brother over nonsense, but if you dehumanize him with nigger....

Just so I'm clear on this, they are whining because they thought the sign was calling people on the team "mad bro"? Does part of the football training include sheltering the team from their generations culture?

I would like to publicly state that I am a white man and will take offense if any more people refer to me as bro. You can refer to me a brother, but only if you are actually my brother, In which case you can say loudly 'My Brotha' That is until it has been copy writed by the NAACP to be used only when speaking politely to another black person and not wishing to use the more colloquial 'My Nigga'

I know some 1%ers that will kick the shit out of someone that refers to them as "bro" if they aren't a patch holder.

mtm80j.jpg

lol, dick. yeah, i rambled a bit there. but seriously, black people don't even use bro....and judging from their response to this played out meme, they don't use the interwebs much either.

tumblr_lp5slc545L1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg

Just so I'm clear on this, they are whining because they thought the sign was calling people on the team "mad bro"? Does part of the football training include sheltering the team from their generations culture?
They MUST not have computers. That's retarded.

lol, dick. yeah, i rambled a bit there. but seriously, black people don't even use bro....and judging from their response to this played out meme, they don't use the interwebs much either.

tumblr_lp5slc545L1qb5gkjo1_500.jpg
For what it's worth, I thought it was pretty interesting...

I like how they quote urbandictionay.com as their source, that's some funny shit right there.

this is a perfect example of how people who dont understand the internet think.

its also why we will all continue to make internet monies