Yearly Homepage Links On High PR/DA/PA/MR/MT Sites + Free Buyer's Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalhead

Feb 7, 2009
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

I have few words for Steve sites: The best links you will ever get.

Site stats accurate as of April 23rd, 2013, 11:51am CST
Site availability accurate as of April 25th, 2013, 11:27pm CST

Just to clarify, these are contextual blog posts. They are NOT articles about your niche, as posting articles on blogs is super spammy, and that's not how I roll.

You can order for multiple target sites but each target site must be on a different IP. For example, if you have two sites on the same shared Hostgator account, you may only order this package once for one of them.

Restrictions:
-
no pharma
- no adult
- no gambling
- nothing illegal
- no sites with spun or low quality content
- if your target site is an SEO company, please PM me before ordering

You can see lots of real time updates in my previous threads (link, link, link, link). Here are some highlights:

I placed in order in metalhead's previous thread for this service.

Everything was delivered as promised, all links are there and have been indexed. The content is well written and the links are included contextually in a natural manner. I have seen some positive rankings movement for the targeted keywords and I attribute that to this service because I was not doing any other link building for this site at the time.

I also had several email exchanges with metalhead and he was always very responsive and willing to answer my questions and concerns.

I was not asked to leave this review, but I figured I'd help him out since this is a fairly high priced service and people may be reluctant to spend that kind of money without seeing the URLs up front.

Here's one of jeffm2009's keywords:

anonymous-serp-chart-45.png

Going slowly, of course, a few links later and today he's bumped up quite a bit further:

anonymous-serp-chart-50b.png

I've been using metalhead's services for around 3 years now. Maybe I can help.

Ok, most "PR blog" services you see are garbage. The sites are full of spam, the content is crappy and/or spun, and the site screams spam. If you actually look at the site, it's fucking garbage.

Metalhead's are the exact opposite. The quality is superb. They are real and 100% natural just like a good set of boobs. Links he has given me THREE YEARS AGO are still online and still indexed.

He's smart as hell when it comes to SEO, too. Fast and detailed answers to emails (as opposed to most people who give you non-specific bullshit if you ask them a question), phone support, and he does everything himself rather than outsourcing like 99% of SEO "providers." I much prefer working with someone like him rather than some middleman who doesn't even do or know anything and having to deal with all the BS that comes with that.

And his confidentiality is superb. I also asked him for samples before I started working with him and he said "no." That was the correct answer. If he had shared an example of work he'd done for a client I would've known I couldn't trust him. I won't work with someone who reveals my confidential keywords and URLs to others. I trust metalhead 100% which is saying a lot, especially in this industry.

Guess who's moved into position 3 without any additional SEO work, just love from my natural blogs?

anonymous-serp-chart-40d.png

Weeks later on January 21, 2013, he is in a solid position 6:

anonymous-serp-chart-19e.png

Due to the confidentiality agreements that all my clients sign, I cannot share example URLs with non-clients. I get a few dozen PMs per week from people asking for example URLs who obviously haven't read the thread. Effective immediately, people who PM me and ask for example URLs will be blacklisted if for no other reason than failing to read this entire thread. I'm sure other providers will give up client confidentiality to show you examples so go bug them instead.

Last edited:

Going slowly, of course, a few links later and today he's bumped up quite a bit further:

anonymous-serp-chart-50b.png

Here are a few more keywords for this WickedFire member. This project was completed and the report with the URLs was sent a few days ago.

These links were slowly built over a period of weeks as this client doesn't do much SEO work and wanted everything to go very slowly:

anonymous-serp-chart-40e.png

anonymous-serp-chart-49a.png

You can see the big improvements in rank since January.

We are planning additional work to bring up the first keyword that has currently gone from position 270 to position 35 with only two links from the available sites.

A completed project with a small Mininet and two PR blogs was just delivered to a WickedFire member about 15 minutes ago for some non-English keywords on Indonesian Google.

Here are his keywords:

anonymous-serp-chart-64.png

anonymous-serp-chart-65.png

anonymous-serp-chart-66.png

anonymous-serp-chart-67.png

Eight blogs still have availability and can be purchased as a group @ a 15% discount (see option on order page).

Status
Not open for further replies.