Yahoo Question and Answer Links for quality traffic and links

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugur Cerkezi

Nov 12, 2013
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
WYce3.jpg

Update : Since wickedfire have had bad experience with Yahoo Question and Answers service providers , I'm offering everyone "pay upon delivery" for my next 30 orders :)

Please contact me either through pm/email/skype with the following details and we will take your order .

1.Your forum Username

2.Website URL

3.Package you are interested in .

No upfront payment required

If you are not a registered member here , no problem we can work out something

Last edited:

2 Review Copies have been provided to Shawnhag and furfing :)

We are not offering any more review copies , Please wait for their reviews if you would like to see reviews .

Please explain the difference between "plus" and "premium"? Think your sales graphic.might need updating.

just wanted to chime in here

I am not going to go through the whole story or post any skype logs, but essentially I never received the review that I was promised.

working with a few members from agency wickedfire for the full fucking, stay tuned for more details from viking red and more members

edit: the fucked up thing is if one out of 100 of these yahoo answer scammers from the last year actually provided a decent service they would probably make some bank.

We have shawnhag's review report - but now since he's not interested to get the review copy report i will pass . . anyway if any mods want i can pm the report for you to verify .

Last edited:
OP pm'd me this

Hi

My sales thread is not a scam thing going , i don't know why all have started to post on it like some scam happened with me ?

Anyway , i accepted with Vinkgred - like he said i will take payment upon delivery .

So , it should be solved , i think you guys are just pissed because most of the yahoo links providers are scam but it has got nothing to do with me .Please understand.

If you like you can let us work for you on pay upon completion and post a review of our work .From now , for all clients ,we will take pay upon delivery

If this is the case, then it looks good and I will be using. It's hard to lose out on pay upon delivery. Thanks

OP pm'd me this

If this is the case, then it looks good and I will be using. It's hard to lose out on pay upon delivery. Thanks

Ok , Please p.m or email me the order details including website URL and the package you like to take .You can pay after you see the links :)

Thank you

you can do this for adult niche?PM me if yes.

Hey ,

I appreciate your interest , but unfortunately yahoo doesn't accept adult niche .So , we are not able to do it .

Sorry bud .

Any examples of Q&A's that last for more than a couple of weeks? Otherwise what value is there to a pay on delivery service?

Here's what I would be happy in doing, if you can get them to my site, (seo site). Having 10 hit it would be of no value seo wise, and I am unsure how much other traffic would travel through the links based on what I saw from your examples. I would take 2, that would be $6 as a trial once they have been delivered. I can then use them to base any future orders from your set packages. Up to you. If yes I will pm my url's to you

Got my review copy on friday.

Speed : 4/5
Content : 5/5 high quality unique content - I was not able to differentiate the answers from regular yahoo q/a users.

The OP team makes a good job and according to me this is the best yahoo question and answer links in Wickedfire up to date .

Here's what I would be happy in doing, if you can get them to my site, (seo site). Having 10 hit it would be of no value seo wise, and I am unsure how much other traffic would travel through the links based on what I saw from your examples. I would take 2, that would be $6 as a trial once they have been delivered. I can then use them to base any future orders from your set packages. Up to you. If yes I will pm my url's to you

Can't . We have packages mentioned in the sales thread .

Got my review copy on friday.

Speed : 4/5
Content : 5/5 high quality unique content - I was not able to differentiate the answers from regular yahoo q/a users.

The OP team makes a good job and according to me this is the best yahoo question and answer links in Wickedfire up to date .

Thanks for your honest review mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.