Not open for further replies.

linkprofit

Aug 12, 2010
www.cheapbacklinkservice.com
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
:
linkwheel-sederhana.png

Dear WF member.. I offer XRUMER AND SENUKE service with affordable for everyone.
what you can get from my service?

Package A
linkwheel with 12 web 2.0 properties 24 hours/3 orders
+3000 verify profile backlinks random for each properties.{value $10}
+3000 verify profile backlinks to your money site {value $10}
+submit spin article to article directory such as scribd, docstoc, authorstream, esnips, slideboom, slideshare,etc with contains 3 links to your site.
+Ping
All of them are $30

Package B
+linkwheel with 15 properties 48 hours/4 orders
+3000 verify profile backlinks random for each properties.
+4000 verify profile backlinks to your money site
+submit spin article to article directory such as scribd, docstoc, authorstream, esnips, slideboom, slideshare,etc with contains 3 links to your site.
+500 High PR from different domain.
+Ping

Price $60
payment option paypal, liberty reserve.
If you want hire me for daily/weekly service i will give you the best price.
How to order please reply here and i will send you message payment by PM.

Review copy : discount 20% for 5 people.

I'll take a review of the package A, but I don't want the profile links to my money site, just to the hubs. send me the details.

Also, you list 500 High PR...high pr what?

REVIEW:

First of all apologies for taking so long to review - been extremely busy with work.
- Having said that i think the turnaround time of this service is fantastic. I received my report within hours with all the links nicely presented. I checked alot of the links randomly and theres good mixture of high PR links and i have yet to come accross an invalid url! The communication through was excellent and it was a pleasure to do business. Hoping to order a few more packages in a few days. Keep up the good work.

REVIEW:

First of all apologies for taking so long to review - been extremely busy with work.
- Having said that i think the turnaround time of this service is fantastic. I received my report within hours with all the links nicely presented. I checked alot of the links randomly and theres good mixture of high PR links and i have yet to come accross an invalid url! The communication through was excellent and it was a pleasure to do business. Hoping to order a few more packages in a few days. Keep up the good work.
Thanks for your honest review..
for all : please you consider before you wish to order..please note this option :+3000 verify profile backlinks random for each properties.{value $10} it meant, i will blast verifed publicy viewable profile backlinks around 3000+ for all web 2.0 properties through random. not 12X3000

For "dchuck" please confirm that your payment must be $24 please confirm this notice in 24 hours.. before i refund your payment.

thanks..

review copy still available for 2 users..

ok good service here..i used this service a few days ago...

all the service is like he described..

nothing change to serp yet..waiting :)

overral 8 / 10

itader sent :D ..hope get back there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.