Not open for further replies.

jerov

Feb 19, 2010
home
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
hello WF members..
i come again , how are you ..?

I want Selling blogposts and links with many niches.
I have more than 150 sites.pr2-pr6
Good Quality.
all content is unique
Good SERP and index page.
strong backlink
good alexa rank
little OBl .under 20
visitor 100% from search engine
Different IP's ( Just some sites with same IP's ).
Niches :
Health,Travel,Automotive/Car,Technology,Phone, Hosting,Fashion,Jewelry,Woman,Beauty,Shopping,Home Improvement,Education,Real Estate, insurance,Business,Finance, Game/Gambling,Sex/adult .etc.

FOR price
blogroll
pr6
$250/year/link/blog
$500/year/link/blog
Pr4
$45/year/link/blog
$800 permanent/link/blog
pr3
$30/year/link/blog
$50 permanent/link/blog
pr2
$20/year/link/blog
$40 permanent/link/blog

Blogpost
pr6
$50 i write/post
$45 you write/post
PR4
PR 4 :
$ 15/i write
$ 12/you write
PR 3 :
$ 10/i write
$ 8/you write
PR 2 :
$ 8/i write
$ 6/you write
i'm is owner all blog not broker , so i'll give quick service with high Quality.

Your links, I will put on Sitewide /Blogroll/home page link
Your Blogposts, I will write 200 - 300 words and 2-3 links inside or you can write for blogposts.

special services
for blogroll max 1-2 hour
for blogpost max 24 hour.

SPECIAL DISCOUNT FOR 5 FIRST BUYER...
FOR MORE INFORMATION PM or CONTACT ME

email contact/gtalk
jeriova.pedriko@gmail.com

best regrads
jerov

I would consider ordering, but your prices seem too high. I can get blog posts on PR6 blogs for $25, on PR5 blogs for $15, and on PR4 blogs for $10. Sometimes the prices are dependent on blog setup and backlinks. And these prices are from various link brokers, not just one guy. Just an FYI.

I would consider ordering, but your prices seem too high. I can get blog posts on PR6 blogs for $25, on PR5 blogs for $15, and on PR4 blogs for $10. Sometimes the prices are dependent on blog setup and backlinks. And these prices are from various link brokers, not just one guy. Just an FYI.
sorry mate,
Your price is too cheap,
my price, I adjust the quality of the blog and service I provide, because I sell quality. if you are disappointed with my service, then I will return your money 100%.
you can see my previous thread on CLICK here to see a positive review about my service

thanks

Why don't you go ahead and PM me with any health niche blogs you have available for blog posting. I'll take any PR. Please give me at least one example so I can check the quality of the blog before making a decision. Thanks buddy.

Why don't you go ahead and PM me with any health niche blogs you have available for blog posting. I'll take any PR. Please give me at least one example so I can check the quality of the blog before making a decision. Thanks buddy.

ok,
please check your inbox
reply if you interest

thanks

DISCOUNT
10% IF ORDER 10 POST/LINK
20% IF ORDER MOREE THAN 10
25% IF ORDER ALL BLOG/ STILL DISCUSS

PM OR MAIL ME FOR INFO
THANK

this is good offer.But i can get links p5 and pr6 links free.Why i pay for these links.

Is it possible to publish posts in foreign language on your blogs, or it has to be in english ?

Status
Not open for further replies.