[WTS] High quality, PR 4-9, manual profile building! up to 3000 backlinks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zygis.service

Profile Links Builder
Jun 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Hello WF members and guests.

I offer manual link building service.

I'll place your links with anchor text on member profile pages of high PR authority sites. Currently, I have a list of 1000 different sites ( there are some sites from Angela and Paul lists but most of them I have found myself ) all Dofollow, PR4-9(only ~40 sites have lower PR but I keep updating my list and in near future I will replace them) and mainly web 2.0 sites whose are much better than a forums and have more value for search engines. These links are noted as backlinks by search engines and they will definitely boost your SERP.

Details:

• In each profile I can place from 1 to 3 links with anchor text.

• Domain of site where will be created profile will be PR 4-9.

• All your links in profile will be public and dofollow.

• For each 100 profiles will be created new g-mail account and new identity (name, surename, age, location, date of birth etc.).

Price:

100 profiles - $18
200 profiles - $35
400 profiles - $70
600 profiles - $105
800 profiles - $140
1000 profiles - $165
(If you need other amount of profiles PM me and we will talk about price)

Reports:

Turn around time - For orders up to 400 profiles 5 working days and for bigger orders maximum 10 working days.
I can provide report in two formats:
1- Very detailed, which contains your keywords with urls,date, domain name, PR, username, password, name, surename, profile url, g-mail acc and password of e-mail.
2- Simple report, which contains your keywords with urls,date, username, password, profile url and g-mail acc and password of e-mail.

Contacts:
Feel free to contact me and ask any questions.
WgFfXSZH5G.gif

Reviews:
Two reviews were given in my other thread, take a look:
REVIEW:

One of the better reports (in terms of format) I have ever received for work performed, and he delivered the profiles very fast along with great communication. All profiles were on PR SITES (not pages) as advertised. No complaints whatsoever from me on this service.

Just received a report of the links he got for me and I can say I am impressed. I checked a lot of them and all of them were dofollow on high pr sites which I liked. Everything was just as I asked and just as he promised. Delivery and communication was great also. Would recommend this service to anyone needing high pr profile links.

And I will give only 2 FREE REVIEW COPY! 25 free profiles will be created for 2 members whose has 20+ iTrader and 200+ posts. Just send me urls, anchors and e-mail where will be delivered report.

Thanks,
zygis.service

Last edited:

Got my review report and everything looks great fast turnaround good communication.

Cons:OP states manual profile building however these are clearly not manual as no other fields are filled in all thats filled is the links. I have gotten maual profiles before and all fields are filled with them.. The whole point of a service like this is to have non spammy profiles and when they are left blank the look spammy.

Overall i would use the service again if the op was to fill all the fields i give this an 7/10 and if he makes the changes to his service ill givee it a better score. Definatly very nice report though and great work overall .

hey I wanted a review that I was even willing to pay a discounted rate for but you completely ignored my post

Got my review report and everything looks great fast turnaround good communication.

Cons:OP states manual profile building however these are clearly not manual as no other fields are filled in all thats filled is the links. I have gotten maual profiles before and all fields are filled with them.. The whole point of a service like this is to have non spammy profiles and when they are left blank the look spammy.

Overall i would use the service again if the op was to fill all the fields i give this an 7/10 and if he makes the changes to his service ill givee it a better score. Definatly very nice report though and great work overall .

Thanks for review, I will improve my services.

hey I wanted a review that I was even willing to pay a discounted rate for but you completely ignored my post
I have sent PM for you, so don't say that I ignored your post.

Awesome service, nice guy to communicate with. I got review copy from him. Very good service. Recommended to everyone..! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.