[WTS] High PR non-autoapproved .edu list (no posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofertareonline

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2010
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I want to sell my non-autoapproved list of high PR .edu sites. All comments need administrator approval.
If all you can comment is "Thanks for share", "Great post", "Cool", DO NOT buy the list because your comment will be deleted.
If you are serious about link building, and you can comment on-topic, your link will be accepted and you will get some very high quality .edu links.

List contains 85 links (all .edu, not .edu.xxx) from 35 domains:

PR6 - 1 link
PR5 - 5 links
PR4 - 15 links
PR3 - 35 links
PR2 - 25 links
PR1 - 4 links

The PR is the actual PR of the page where you will comment (I am only selling the list). The list has been manually checked today and all links are working.
No free or discounted reviews, except for moderators. You can check some of the links that I have posted here for free. Difference is that this .edu links that I am selling has very low OBL: most of them maximum 10 comments.

Price is: 10$
Paypal: seolinks@yahoo.com

List will be emailed to your paypal ID, in excel file with PR sorted. I am selling only 15 copies.

A question: Did you try to post there? I'm asking because the chances to sneak in your link, even with a good comment, could be close to zero.

I know quite a few blogs with PR6+ subpages, OBL 0-5, which allow comments, but moderators will check everything and remove every commercial website link on sight, even with a real name used and no URL in the comment itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.