WTS: high PR dofollow links in niche blog posts on exclusive blog network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevehnsn

Slave to The Man
Jan 3, 2007
NH
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
This is a WickedFire exclusive offer.
You will not see this at DP, WaFo, or any of those other AM sites.

See a SERPs boost overnight with an in-content link on one of these highly targeted, high pagerank, high authority, high trust blog post offers. This is a top-secret blog network consisting only of highly trusted domains. Link juice is regularly built and redistributed to maintain high PR and authority.

Details:

• Each offer is good for 12 months with the option to renew after 12 months.
  • Your link appears in-content on a highly targeted blog post. You write or I write (+$5).
  • Up to 6000 characters of high quality relevant content surrounding your link. Again, you write or I write (+$5)
  • Your link also permanently appears in a blog excerpt on the homepage.
  • Maximum 30 homepage OBL cap on each offer. Most offers never hit the cap.
  • Maximum 1 OBL on your post.
  • Each blog post on each offer is highly targeted. You will not see any pharma, sex, or gambling links on these sites.
Options:

• Choose from over 100 niches.
  • Choose from PR1-PR6.
Pricing varies by the offer.
More competitive niches and highly trusted domains are slightly more expensive than the rest. Many PR2-PR4 offers are priced between $50-$100. Some PR4 and most PR5 offers are between $100-$200. If you need anything higher than PR5 we'll have to discuss privately.

I do have a related sales thread with reviews from 2 years ago here: Link Sales

The service has changed since then. Offers used to be homepage-only links but we have since switched to a blog format based on SEO results after split testing both formats. Blog posts with relevant URL text offers the most SEO benefit.

Contact Me
PM me and let me know your niche, your budget, and/or your desired Google PR.

PM me if you want to see a sample URL. Let me know which niche you want to see.

Review Copies
Since I have already given away 6 review copies in my previous thread, I will not be offering any review copies at this time.

Previous Reviews:

vasanthi
stevehnsn delivered me PR4 In-content backlink,and he delivered a Dofollow link within a hour , I hope this link will Increase my SERP.
I recommend his service, A++
gypsy777
Just received a PR3 in post link. Its do-follow and relative to my niche so Im very happy.

Looking forward to seeing the link indexed to gauge its real value.

Its a quick and easy service which so far I highly recommend.
BobbyDigital
Just got a PR4 and I must say it's solid with with great integration of my link, the site & my site anchor text flows well as text. Will update review once I see backlink show up + any additional benefits I can associate to the link.
bgrogers20
I wanted to say that while I am extremely happy with my service, I am hoping nobody reads this review :)

We have been searching for this type of link placement for a couple months now and Steve is first class. The service was extremely prompt and Steve is very knowledgeable about an industry that seemingly has a never-ending veil to protect its secrets.
Avalanche
Steve had my link up about 5 minutes after I posted payment. Very professional.

Am pleased w/ the quality of the site - I checked some of the incoming backlinks to make sure it wasn't just one link holding up the whole house of cards, and this was completely legit .
patioman
Just wanted to say that I used this service and am very impressed with the quality of the links and pricing. Quick turnaround time too.

Worth the money!

Damn it! I forgot to mention that 99% of these offers are .co.uk and .org.uk
There are a couple .ie and .ca, but not many.

I hit up Steve last month for some links. Here's my review, and I'm not getting any discounts or anything for this.

At first I didn't want to have to negotiate back and forth for niche/price. I prefer everything to be out in the open, but Steve probably has over 500 domains in his inventory, so we started PMing.

Here's my thoughts:

1. You name the niche, I bet he will have a high PR site.

2. He's keeping low OBL.

3. These are .uk domains - so if you are wanting to get some nice geo-diversity in your backlink profiles (or british targetting) that's a plus.

4. The articles he has up on the sites are not spun or engrish. They read fine and are legit. The text on the homepage only sites is fine too.

5. He's keeping the pages targetted by niche. This is really nice so the contextual theme on each domain stays the same, and you aren't getting pharma/adult links around you.

and most important

6. The PR is solid on his portfolio. They've got ancient .gov.uk, .ac.uk, etc backlinks from related sites. And since he's keeping the semantic themes close to the original intent on all IBL, I doubt they will be removed.

At the moment I can't comment on serps from his work - it was not isolated linkbuilding.

The prices are a little higher than I've seen offered here for straight up high pr blog links, but... who else is selling .gov backlinked PR3+ with semantic theming on content, IBL, and OBL?

So yeah - if you are serious about getting some authority links for your niche money makers, hit him up.

There is no real pricing structure. All offers are priced based on a link value that is calculated with an algorithm based on PR, backlink PR, authority, backlink authority, and other variables. You will see most PR2 links priced between $30-60, PR3 $50-90, PR4 $80-120, PR5 $120-$200, PR6 inquire within.

I know those prices seem high, but these are damned powerful backlinks that usually cause at least a 1-3 page jump for terms already ranked in the top 10 SERPs pages. I have rescued a term that dropped to page 2, and got it back within the top 3 with just one of these PR4 links.

Bulk Discount:

Buy 3 links, take 10% off the final price and get free 500-700 word unique articles for each of your links. This discount never expires.

Just a quick review.

Picked one up off Steve and I couldn't be happier. Not the cheapest link I ever bought but you pay for quality and that's exactly what this is.

No B/S just got exactly what I wanted, contextual link within a "pseudo" blog post and a link on the homepage on an extremely relevant site to my niche. Quick turnaround time too.

Can't comment on SERP action just yet as link as just been put up but I will return if I see any movement.

All in all a great service and Ill be back to take advantage of the discount Steve is offering at the moment.

Several people seem to think these are blog roll links. They are not. These domains do not have blog rolls or link lists in any form. I am strictly selling blog posts with a single in-content link.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.