(WTS) GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICE: 24-48hr TURNOVER, QUALITY DESIGNS, PRICE NEGOTIABLE..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan just did more creative work for me, did a great job and approached it in a way I never would have thought of that made it much better. And he did it quickly and is nice to work with. Thanks Ryan.

Great work from Ryan. Couldn't have asked for a better price and turnaround time. Showed him my site and what he produced is outstanding.

Will use his services again.

I need 18 to 22 affiliate marketing banners. Do you have any experience with writing calls of action or would I need to provide you with the text? Looking for alternate ideas. Please let me know the cost per banner and the time frame to complete the project.

I need 18 to 22 affiliate marketing banners. Do you have any experience with writing calls of action or would I need to provide you with the text? Looking for alternate ideas. Please let me know the cost per banner and the time frame to complete the project.

Hi the price for the banners you req is negaotiable, Also i do have experience with doing call of action. What are your contact details?

Thanks
Ryan

Thank for provide great banners and getting it done quickly. It's exactly what the doctor ordered. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.