(WTS) GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICE: 24-48hr TURNOVER, QUALITY DESIGNS, PRICE NEGOTIABLE..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The thing you fail to understand is that i am still getting plenty of orders and you unfortuantely are the only awkward person i have had to deal with & the fact that your name has the words RAGE, Tag includes HATER & you have an angry avatar just shows what an arsehole you are to deal with!

I find it funny too that I'm the only one that's had an issue. Really fucking weird that you treat a well respected member like that.

I've told nothing but the truth, I've never got an apology and you're the most arrogance fucker I've ever worked with.

If you do business with this guy you are a stupid mother fucker, seriously.

If you have doubts about how I work with MY clients you should ask them. I deliver on time (and if I'm going to miss a deadline, you bet your ass I'm in contact with them).

I'm sorry you're a piece of shit designer trying to salvage your reputation, but it would be wrong for me to recommend that anyone actually work with you. Period.

You suck, get over it and stop trying to charge people for work. I honestly don't know how I'm the only person who has had a bad experience, by my gut reaction are the rest are a bunch of pussy and can't deal with the ramifications of coming forward (because you'll just neg itrader them).

If you do business with this dumb fuck, you're fucked in the head. Steer clear of this asshole.

The thing you fail to understand is that i am still getting plenty of orders and you unfortuantely are the only awkward person i have had to deal with & the fact that your name has the words RAGE, Tag includes HATER & you have an angry avatar just shows what an arsehole you are to deal with!

I'm glad you're getting plenty of orders, and I hope you aren't treating them as bad you did me. If you have a problem with me and my title try and remember where you are. This isn't Digital Point or Warrior Forum you faggot.

Also as for the apology, apologise to yourself man you are embarrassment, dont you have other ways of spending your time? Also the reason you got a negative itrader is because you are a piece of shit to deal with.

Also as for the apology, apologise to yourself man you are embarrassment, dont you have other ways of spending your time? Also the reason you got a negative itrader is because you are a piece of shit to deal with.

Oh belive me asshole, I just don't roll up and go away. You had your choice and chance to deal with me. Turns out you're just a giant pile of shit.

Man I should post the PM you sent me when you where screaming like a little bitch. (Oh yes actually I will).

I have all the facts and conversations for our transaction, and tomorrow I will revile all. I'm sick of you acting like you did something, and everyone will see what a pile of shit you are.

Congrats! Can't wait to see your reaction after I finally make you look like the pile of shit that you are.

I will set my name clear because it is bullshit that I have a negative itrader because some fagot negative itradered me because I wrote a bad review about him.

You had the chance, and you blew it. Sucks to be you.

just received my order that I placed less than 4 hrs ago, I provided little information of what I wanted, just a couple URL's and he delivered some great banners, and even an extra one.

his graphic skills, call to actions, and blend with the offer page are on a very high professional level, I received better work than I was expecting.

thanks for the great work.

just received my order that I placed less than 4 hrs ago, I provided little information of what I wanted, just a couple URL's and he delivered some great banners, and even an extra one.

his graphic skills, call to actions, and blend with the offer page are on a very high professional level, I received better work than I was expecting.

thanks for the great work.

Thanks for the review :D

I just got 4 banners done & i couldn't be happier! The work was completed in less than 48 hours & the quality of work is absolutely amazing! PhotoshopDesign has really taken my site to the next level with these high quality masterpieces!
I will be using this service for all my banner & logo design jobs... 10/10

I just got 4 banners done & i couldn't be happier! The work was completed in less than 48 hours & the quality of work is absolutely amazing! PhotoshopDesign has really taken my site to the next level with these high quality masterpieces!
I will be using this service for all my banner & logo design jobs... 10/10

Thanks For The Review Man!

More Examples....

new2.jpg

new1.jpg

new3.jpg

Well, what can i say... Did me three banners in about three hours from payment with a little brief and they are spot on. Really talented guy and good value to boot!

Status
Not open for further replies.