[WTS] From 100 to 1500 dofollow backlinks from different PR 4-9 sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zygis.service

Profile Links Builder
Jun 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I offer manual link building service.

I'll place your links with anchor text on member profile pages of high PR authority sites. Currently, I have a list of 500 different sites( all Dofollow, PR4-9, mainly web 2.0 sites ) for creating profiles and placing your links. These links are noted as backlinks by search engines.

You’ll get:

* One-way DoFollow links from different PR4-9 sites(1,2 or 3 links per profile)
* A detailed report (Excel spreadsheet) which contains URL’s of all profiles, login details for profiles & e-mail account.

Price:

A: 100 profiles - $18
B: 200 profiles - $34
C: 300 profiles - $48
D: 400 profiles - $62
E: 500 profiles - $72

Who will want to review my services, I will offer them 100 profiles for $14! (only for the first 3 buyers) And one review copy of package D or E for discounted price!

Contacts:
WgFfXSZH5G.gif

Thanks,
Zygis.service

Hi
Your service is interesting. But you are a junior member, and the only way you can gain the trust of this forum is by giving out a couple of FREE reviews, and let the beneficiaries post their testimonials.

If you give me a free review, I will give an honest and detailed testimonial.
Thanks

PM me.

Well, you are not worth for free review copy since you registered here even later and you have only one iTrader, so don't ask for it. By the way, 2 free review copies were given in my previous thread and here are reviews :
REVIEW:

One of the better reports (in terms of format) I have ever received for work performed, and he delivered the profiles very fast along with great communication. All profiles were on PR SITES (not pages) as advertised. No complaints whatsoever from me on this service.

Just received a report of the links he got for me and I can say I am impressed. I checked a lot of them and all of them were dofollow on high pr sites which I liked. Everything was just as I asked and just as he promised. Delivery and communication was great also. Would recommend this service to anyone needing high pr profile links.

Thanks,
zygis.service

any reviews? I will take a free copy if you decide to offer one.

Everybody in this forum are strange.. When I offer free review copies people take them, post reviews and nobody buys my services. When I create new thread I must again to provide free reviews? If you are looking just for free services don't ask for review. I prefer to give few review copies only for people who MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN MY SERVICES. 2 free review copies of 20 profiles will be given (for members with 10+ iTrader and 100+ posts)

Everybody in this forum are strange.. When I offer free review copies people take them, post reviews and nobody buys my services. When I create new thread I must again to provide free reviews? If you are looking just for free services don't ask for review. I prefer to give few review copies only for people who MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN MY SERVICES. 2 free review copies of 20 profiles will be given (for members with 10+ iTrader and 100+ posts)

Why would you create a new thread for the same service?

Review

I got 30 profiles as a free review, they delivered on time and all links were placed correctly.
All profiles are live and all forums are high PR (not one was less than PR3).
This guy definitely has a good list and as soon as I learn to get them indexed I'll get the basic package.
Detailed report was supplied and I'm very happy with this quality, I would recommend this service to anyone looking for quality forum profile links.

[WTS] reminds me of DP, and your title is fail, you need to put what your service is in the title 100 to 1500 dofollow backlinks PROFILE LINKS.

And your creating dup thread for same service.

Review

I got 30 profiles as a free review, they delivered on time and all links were placed correctly.
All profiles are live and all forums are high PR (not one was less than PR3).
This guy definitely has a good list and as soon as I learn to get them indexed I'll get the basic package.
Detailed report was supplied and I'm very happy with this quality, I would recommend this service to anyone looking for quality forum profile links.

Thanks for review. It was pleasure to have business with you.

[WTS] reminds me of DP, and your title is fail, you need to put what your service is in the title 100 to 1500 dofollow backlinks PROFILE LINKS.

I know that it is bad title so I created a new thread. It is here http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...anual-profile-building-up-3000-backlinks.html

Status
Not open for further replies.