[wts] CannabisDepot/com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not everyone wants to post offers in the open, that's normally how it goes. I'm not sure why that seems dubious. BTW I was the $50 bidder.

BIN Set @ $100

Verified paypal/paypal masspay only, I reserve the right to refuse a sale to any buyer at my discretion.

(valid 36 hours, then sale ends)

theres way to many players in cannabis realm.

get to big and your taken over by gov.

visit

overgrow.com and see the fucking mounties post lol

i watched weedtracker.com and everything420.com go from ideas to reality both doing 20k plus in advertising for banner space from local cannabis collectives.

medical marijuana scene is a joke here in los angeles

but I can get over 300 strains of high grade cannabis all for under 50 a 1/8th within a few miles of me

long live prop 215.

Yeah, cuz you can buy pronounceable 4 letter domains all day long for $100.

BTW, I think it's a good domain name. Good luck.
Thanks for the well wishes and compliment on the domain. Depending on the letter quality, one can buy pronounceable LLLL's at a very low price. Anyway, that's a debate for another thread.. U

nless someone claims this domain at BIN in approx 24 hours, I'll politely ask mods to close this thread and will put this one in the vault for a while. I should develop it as part of my MM network, but I could use some extra cash... So, anyone interested in buying at my BIN price, pm me.

Update:

Rec'd an offer via email for CannabisDepot and another of my marijuana domain names for $350 (which I rejected). Obviously, my previous BIN is VOID as I stated it would be after that time period.

In any case, mods can keep thread open in case any members here come across it and want to make an offer/inquiry, or close it as I meant to have it closed last month..

Status
Not open for further replies.